0012

He went downstairs and got almost every alcoholic drink you could think of

He came back into the room holding them all in his arms. He drops them onto the bed and chuckles at my expression.

"I didn't know what you liked." He shrugs.

I grab a random bottle and pushed it into his chest to open it. He hands it back to me and grabs one of his own.

I held out my bottle to him he looks at me and smiles.

We clink our bottles together and both take a swing.

"So you wanna tell me why you wanted to come here instead of your own house."

"Not really—no," I said taking another swing.

He drops the topic and turns on some music. The first thing that played was Misery Business, which was my favorite song in 2007.

"What's someone like you doing with such an awesome song on your playlist?" I ask him.

"You wound me," Kells said placing his hand over his heart.

I chuckled at him and stood up. I started circling around him as the music played loudly. I sang the lyrics just as loudly, he joined me and grabbed my hand spinning me around.

"Whoa, I never meant to brag,
But I got him where I want him now,
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now"

I pointed at him and continued to sing into the bottle as if it was a microphone. He looked down at me smiling and joined in.

"But God, does it feel so good
'Cause I got him where I want him now
And if you could, then you know you would
'Cause God, it just feels so
It just feels so good"

We fell into a trance my smile faltered as I looked into his ocean eyes. Before I have any time to register what was happening he smashed his lips against mine for the second time today.

But this time was different. There wasn't a group of people watching us, there wasn't a middle-aged man directing where to put our hands. It was only us in each other's arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He gripped my waist and moved us towards his bed.

He flipped me over so I was below him. He placed kisses all over my neck. Our clothes blocking us from fully feeling each other, so we got rid of them.

I knew it was wrong for me to be making out with someone just a few days after a breakup, but I felt something, something different and it excited me.

Our bodies craved each other in an unexplainable way.

Am I really doing this?

I thought to my self. I was doing it and boy was I enjoying it.