Hi there

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, screaming at me to get my lazy butt up

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, screaming at me to get my lazy butt up. I hate that I have to get up this early to go to cheer camp even though I am only doing the remixes for the music. But anyway hi I'm Jamie Ada- I mean Wells. I am Addison's foster/ adopted sister. Oddly enough we have similar hair, I didn't face the hardship Addi had to go to because people thought I dyed mine because it has purple in it, but its my real hair color. Weird huh.  Makes sense, my biological family are hedge witches, but my grandfather was a wolf so I am a half bred.

No one here in Seabrook knows this though, because if they did I would be considered a monster. Yes they accept zombies but werewolves? Let alone a werewolf that was also a hedge witch.  

Anyway me and Addison were on our way to cheer camp, she was so excited but she missed her boyfriend Zed who is a zombie. I kinda envied the fact she had someone....kinda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were on our way home, just sitting in the back giggling and joking around.

"So Bree anyone going to Prawn with you?" I ask her, while pointing my head towards Bonzo.

"No, he just looks away every time I look at him." 

"Awwwww, my poor baby." I say while hugging her.

"I think Zed forgot about me." 

"Damn you guys are just dep-" Bonzo interrupted me.

"He is right look!"

"Addison."

"Will you"

"Go to"

"Prawn with"

"ZED!" we all looked at the front of the bus and there Zed was, getting hit by the bus then causing us to crash in the forbidden forest.

I run out of the bus to explore aka leave the scaredy cats in the bus.

I was walking when I heard someone in the bushes, and they smelled familiar. 

"Addi?" Then came another sound in the bushes.

"Show yourself." I growled. Shoot my wolf side was coming out. Then all of a sudden another growl came from behind me. 

"I said show yourself!" My eyes started to glow and a few rocks near me started to lift up. I turned around to see a girl with light dark skin, curly black hair with strand of white. She wore furs and had purple tattoos. She looked up and howled and other wolves that I didn't notice before howled too.

"Oh yeah that totally scared me, try again." I said with a bored face. The girl looked at me confused. I howled back but this time one of the rocks flew past her head. 

"Oops." She and the rest of her pack looked like they were going to attack but then Addison ran to me and saw the wolves, they then ran away.

"Addi!" I hugged her.

"Jamie we are surrounded by w-werewolves! How can you be so happy?" I made up a quick excuse.

"Uh because I was scared and thank god you came."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am now reinstating the anti-monster laws!"

"Mom!" Addison started to fight back but then she said zip it.

I heard Zoey talking to her dad about wanting a werefriend. It was so cute.

"Jamie! Will you help me put up posters?"

"Sure thing."