"You know, I was really annoyed when I saw you chilling in my room before," She admitted, sitting on her bed and started munching on her pasta.

"I could say the same thing," I grinned, twirling my fork to get a good amount of pasta. And I hate to admit, Lucy was almost perfect. But the only thing that's keeping her from being perfect was that the girl can't cook. I removed the pasta from my mouth, a painful expression was written across Lucy's face.

"Is it that bad?" I nodded as she winced. "I think I added too much salt," She added.

"You did,"

She frowned. "I'm sorry. I wanted to cook for you and impress you, but obviously, I failed."

I gave her a lopsided grin. "It's okay, maybe I can teach you to cook someday. But for now, does pizza sound good?"

"Sounds fantastic. I'll order!" She smiled sheepishly.

I found it cute that she wanted to impress me, especially now we're friends and sorta been hanging out for weeks. But there's still something that's stopping me to be free around her and really consider her as my friend. I don't know what it was, but it was something scary. I was scared of something I don't know yet.

"Hey, Luce?" I called.

"Yep?" She raised her eyebrows before dialing the pizza delivery.

"Since I'm here, do you wanna watch all Toy Story movies?" I recommended.

Her eyes grew, looking like she was shocked that I asked her. I couldn't believe that I asked either, but what else was there to do?

Nodding her head vigorously, my expression perked up. While she was ordering pizza, I was setting up the laptop and connecting it to the TV so we could watch it on a bigger screen.

"Are you staying for dinner?" She questioned, sitting down next to me on the bed.

I checked the time on my watch and it will take us hours to finish these movies. My parents did say that they'll be home late at night and I didn't want to go home to my empty house. "Is it okay?"

She looked at me like I was a weirdo for asking that. She tugged the hem of the hood, covering my eyes. "Are you seriously asking me that?" I shrugged, then she added, "of course it's okay! I'd like to have you for dinner-"

"What-"

"I-I mean I'd like you to stick around for dinner. Not l-like have you- like stick a-around and have dinner with us," She rambled, cheeks starting to flush.

I laughed at her rambling. "I didn't know you stutter. Who knew our queen bee stutters like a cute little girl,"

She shot me a mischievous look. "So you really do find me cute, huh?"

"Oh God. Here we go again," I pushed down my hood further until my whole face was covered.

"You know Amber, if you do, just admit it. I think you're pretty cute too,"

"Are you always this flirty?"

"Maybe," She said, poking my stomach.

"And clingy?" I added.

"Sometimes,"

I removed the hood and fixed my hair that's blocking my sight. Groaning in annoyance, I pressed the play button and the movie begun.

20 minutes passed and the pizza arrived. One of their maids brought the boxes up in the room along with Lena. She bonded with us and watched the movie silently. I could say that we all enjoyed the pizza more than the pasta that Lucy made. She wrapped her arms around my arm and snuggled closer to me with a smile. I let her be and focused my attention to the movie.

Once the first movie was done, Lucy jumped out of the bed and played the second movie. She said she really liked the first one and it intrigued her. We ordered hawaiian and pepperoni and since she forgot to order cheese for her, she was forced to remove the toppings. I didn't let them go to waste, so I took them and added them to my pizza.

And yes. Pineapples do belong on pizza.

We got so caught up in watching, that we were already on the third movie. If I were to rate my favorite to least favorite Toy Story, I would say that Toy Story 4 would be my number 1; then 3, 2, and 1. The last movie was very funny and I think that I'll be crying every time I watch the ending. I love what Woody did in the end.

That's what love can do to everyone. It's amazing, and scary at the same time. Love can make you feel like you're on top of the world and can conquer everything, and at the same time, love can make you feel like you're so small and you just want everything to end. I think it's the most powerful thing in the world.

That's why I think I'm scared of falling in love. To trust someone, let them in and show everything that you are. Thoughts, problems, commitment, trust... I don't know. 

A soft snore snapped me out of my trance. I glanced down to see Lucy sleeping peacefully, her head was on my shoulder while her arm was across my stomach. I smiled to myself as I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"How long have you been dating my sister?" Lena suddenly spoke.

"Oh my fucking god!" I jumped in surprise, forgetting that she was there. I keep forgetting things and that made me feel so old. My sudden movement caused the sleeping girl to wake up. "We're not dating. I'm not even gay,"

"Are you sure?"

"Do I look gay to you?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"No."

"Yes,"

"Well I'm not,"

"Hmmm, I'm gonna call that a bluff,"

"Oh man, you and your sister are a-"

"Pretty? I'm prettier,"

"Annoying. You're both annoying,"

"What's going on?" Lucy spoke, yawning while she's stretching her arms as she sat up.

"The movie is done." I told her.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep,"

"It's okay. You can replay it later if you want. Also, I need to go home now. My parents got home early and they're looking for me," I said, remembering the text they sent me awhile ago.

"I really am sorry for falling asleep,"

"Don't be! You probably needed it," I smiled, getting out of the bed and helped her to stand up as well.

"I really did. I'll walk you outside," 

"It was nice meeting you, Pet!" I teased Lena.

She rolled her eyes at me and stuck her tongue out. "Shut up, Lesbo!"

"I am no-"

"Whatever."

"What were you guys talking about?" Lucy asked.

"Nothing important," I dismissed. We got out of the house, before going inside of my car, I thanked her once more.

"Hopefully you can come back and have dinner here,"

"Let's see. Invite Lex and Kay too!"

"Eh... Sure," She pouted, Looking like she was forced to say the last part. "Hey, Amber!"

I glanced back at her and she gave me a flying kiss. I caught it between my hands and pretended to tear it into pieces. Lucy rolled her eyes and told me to just go home. I grinned in victory and drove away.