Sunday part 2

Ida's point of view

When we arrived at the place we would be hiking, I got out of the car and I went to open the door on Kaminari's side of the truck. He jumped into my arms and I caught him.

"Come on. Let's go for a hike. It is only half a mile, Babe" I said. I was already blushing. "We went from Kaminari, to Denki, to Kami, to your little pikachu, and know Babe. I like the last three the most though." Said Kaminari smiling.

Kaminari's point of veiw

"Come on, My little pikachu." He said, giggling. "Ok, blueberry muffin." I said, laughing. We started to walk through the woods, holding hands. His hands fit into mine perfectly. We walked for a short ways when Ida stopped.

"What is it?" I asked. "Kaminari." He said slowly, like he was testing the waters. I was nervous because he would usually say Denki. "Yeah." I said slowly. I did not want to stutter to show him how nervous I was.

"I think, um. Well. I think." He said, before stopping. "What is it Tenya." I said. I was nervous and worried now. "I think that I love you." He said slowly. He quickly turned away. "Ida." I said.

He made a small noise that let me know he was crying. The sound made me really sad. I quickly hugged him and I stayed like that. "I love you too." I said. I had let a few tears drop but I quickly stopped.

We did not pull out of the hug until Ida was done crying. "Are you okay, my love?" I asked calmly. "Yeah." He said. "I'm actually more than okay because you are here." He said smiling. 

I leaned forward and kissed him. The kiss may have lasted a little longer than it should have but that was okay. After that, we finished our walk.

We got in his truck and he looked at me. "Do you know how to roller skate?" He asked. "A little." I said. I only know how to roller skate a little bit.

When we got there we went inside and we put on roller skates. "Come on." He said. "Okay." I said. We got out on the floor and I almost fell. Ida caught me and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"Ida." I exclaimed. "You'll be fine. Let's go." He said. I tried my best to keep up but it was hard and I slipped quite a lot. "You are just going fast cause you like me slipping on you, aren't you?" I said giggling. He looked at me and winked at me.

"IDA!" I said. "Yeah?" He said, innocently. We skated longer and then after a while we finnaly left. "We are here." Said Ida, after we got to my house. "He had stopped in front of my house. "Are you going to pull in the driveway and park." I said.

"Huh?" He said confused. "Sleepover." I said. He rolled his eyes but pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. "We have school tommorow so we will have to get up early." He said. "Okay." I said.

We went up to my room and laid down. Ida kissed me on the forehead and then I kissed him on the lips. "I love you, Tenya. Goodnight." I said. "I love you to, Kami. Goodnight." He said. And that is how we fell asleep.