Yuan Fen (缘分)

Começar do início

Cause the subject wasn't accepting it.

And there was no way to change his mindset.Even if he would tell them that he wanted it because he didn't want to get imprisoned or anything else; still, deep down he wasn't wanting it.And it ruined everything.

That was why everything went worse in the city, cause frustrated men started to kill fertile ones, it was a disaster.Not only making streets bloody and people losing their minds, but they were also killing fertile men and that could be the end of them.They needed fertile men the most, they had no other option and that was why they had to stop this mess, as soon as possible.

So after a huge amount of fertile guys were murdered, they created Area C and gathered all of the fertile ones in there.It was a rushed solution since they couldn't risk any more fertile passing away.

But it wasn't the best since problems kept following.

"Leave him the fuck alone!"

Mew got startled with the sudden shout and turned around to see what was happening.This wasn't the best solution cause this Area was completely different from theirs, it was called dumpster for a reason.It was like an old, destroyed city.The government was giving them enough things to live and actually at first this area wasn't ruined like this.But when few of them teamed up against the weaker ones and tried to take the control, things went ugly in the Area C.But nobody actually cared since fertile ones were still alive, they preferred to use their sources on experiments instead of fixing their life.Simply, they were living in the dumpster.

"He is just a kid you asshole!"

Mew saw the angry, no, furious boy grabbing the kid who was being dragged by another man.

"I can choose anyone I want---And I'm choosing him, I have a feeling like he will want to have my kids." The guy winked at the angry boy and tried to take the kid again, he was probably 14 or 15, not older but maybe younger.

"Go fuck yourself!" The boy slapped his hand when he tried to take the kid again and the man sighed angrily.

"Don't make me call the guards, you ungrateful whore." He stared at him as he pointed his index finger, obviously threatening him cause this area was made for fertile men, yes, but it wasn't actually for them.That was why Mew felt awful while walking around like that, it was like a human shop, you could go in and pick one, nobody would stop you, instead of that they actually supported that and punished the ones who made problems.

"Move." The guy said, he was getting more angry as he glared at the boy but the boy didn't move, he was hiding the kid behind himself.

"I said, go fuck yourself." He said and Mew saw the way he glared back at the guy's eyes; he wasn't scared.If Mew wouldn't hear the threat, he would think the boy was also a normal man, but he was a fertile one and it was surprising since fertile ones didn't actually had nerves to piss off others.

"And I said-" The guy grabbed his collar all of sudden, he easily shook the boy since he seemed really skinny.

"Mew no-" Mild tried but in few seconds Mew grabbed the guy instead, pulling him away from the other boy and forcing him to let him go.

"The fuck are you doing?! Are you going to try to impregnate a kid?!" He asked furiously, his disgusted expression making the other guy get confused.

"Who the hell are you---aren't you here for the same reason?" He asked, pushing Mew off and fixing his shirt. "Such a fucking saint." He rolled his eyes, everyone knew younger ones were easier since their mindset wasn't so strong and making them pregnant was easier because of that, but most of them couldn't handle it and died with the embryo inside them, not that they cared, everyone was desperate enough to give it a shot.