Wanda Maximoff❤️‍🔥

wandaswigglywooos DeadSpell

wandaswigglywooos
DeadSpell

Imagine: Wanda when you break free of your mind control.
You opened your eyes again and it was as if you hadn't been seeing clearly until just then. You reached to your feet where you usually kept a knife concealed in your boot but were unpleasantly surprised when you saw you were wearing heels, you never wore heels. They were the most uncomfortable footwear ever. You sat back up and observed your surroundings.
Where were you?
The living room you were in looked as if it was part of the set to a 80s sitcom. Or at least inspired by one. Deciding not to panic you tried to remember what had happened but before you could a familiar face entered the room.
"Wanda!"You exclaimed, startling the strawberry blonde woman. You rushed over to her."Where are we? And what are you wearing?"
You raised an eyebrow at her out of date clothing.
"What do you mean?"Wanda asked with a puzzled expression.
"I mean, why are you dressed like you just came off the set of Full House?"You questioned."And how did we get here? The last thing I remember is...is...you called me, didn't you? Yeah, and you told me to come meet you in Westview-"
"Y/N, shh."Wanda came closer to you and placed her hands gently on your wrists."Calm down, everything will be ok."
"Wanda-"
You began but her eyes turned red and...

Wanda watched as the cheerful smile returned to your face. She sighed in relief. She didn't know how you broke out of her compulsion but she knew one thing.
It wouldn't happen again.