~~~

“Thank you, girls, for giving me your time, and sorry if I disturbed you, but there's an emergency.” Faragonda's hologram was standing in front of the Winx, who were all in Tecna's bedroom, just in case, so that their children won't find them.

“You didn't disturb us at all.” Flora greeted Faragonda, while softly smiling.

“Thanks, Flora. I did not want to tell you or finding out like this, I wanted to wait after you guys were done with your holiday, but I don't think I can keep from you girls any longer.” Faragonda fixed her glasses, while she looked at each Winx in the eye. “The Trix have escaped from their high-levelled security prison, not longer than three days ago.”

The girls all gasped at the sudden reveal from their old headmistress. The first thing that came up in their minds was to protect their children at all costs. After all, the Winx were the ones to put the Trix in that prison, far away from any dimension, which could be reasonable that they will come back for them.

“Good grief! Why hasn't anyone been alerted?” Stella questioned, while nervously scratching her head, thinking of something.

“They don't want people to get panicked. It's for their safety to not know about it, yet. Until they don't catch the Trix again."

“Wait, as you said, it was high-levelled secured. What happened to that part and how did they escape?” Tecna reminded Faragonda and the girls while getting suspicious of how they could've escaped with such security.

“I don't know. I have only just been told this.”

“Okay, how we supposed to help?” Aisha spoke, mostly, for everyone while she crossed her arms, patiently waiting for, at least, instructions.

“I know I shouldn't be asking you, girls, any favors, also because you now have your own children to look after, but you're the strongest group I ever raised in Alfea. All I want is for you, girls, to be alert. We don't know where the Trix are or what they are planning to do, yet. There could be a possibility that it won't be long until they'll find out you're back in Gardenia..”

“..And they'll be craving for revenge.” Musa finished the sentence, as she let out a sigh, also annoyed that the Trix can't just relax in prison for the rest of their lives.

“I also don't think the Trix know about our children,” Tecna said, trying to point out facts. “We should be more careful with them, then.”

“I'm sorry, this shouldn't still ruin your holiday. Enjoy your time together, girls!” Faragonda added, before sending a smile to the Winx.

The girls, again, gave each other looks but different ones, worried yet confident. The Winx Club group that disbanded nearly five years ago, had to come back to defend not only themselves but also their little families from any Trix's plans that could be against them.

“Don't worry, Faragonda. We'll be cautious.” Bloom confidently declared to her old headmistress, making her form a little smile, showing to be proud of how far the girls went since their first year in Alfea, college for fairies.

“Thanks for everything!” Stella said, lastly.

The girls have said their goodbyes to Faragonda before her hologram disappeared.