chapter two: catching up

Start from the beginning

“Lilian's so cute Flora, we're so proud of you!” Aisha smiled at her best friend. Flora came through a lot, she has been always been there for everyone and never judged them for their actions. She always been the peacekeeper and the calm one of the group.

“Musa, how's our little future rock star doing though?” Bloom asked, looking now at Musa, who still hadn't said anything. Everyone else looked at Musa to listen to her this time.

“Well you saw her earlier, but she's doing good although she's a very loud little girl,” Musa giggles at the last part and the other Winx join too. “She loves listening to the type of music I listen to, even though her favourite song to sing is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Serenity is a very hype kid so when you tell her she has to take a nap, she'll make a whole scene that she doesn't want to so either me or Riven have to go with her to take a nap so she'll sleep. Uhm, becoming a mother was such a big, big change for me. I wish my mother was with me through this and to see her only grandchild, but I know she's looking over to us. I really want to be there for Serenity because my mother didn't get the chance too with me and I don't want it to happen to her too.”

“That is very sweet Musa,” Flora commented as she hugged her best friend again. “Your mother is and will always be in your and Serenity's heart.”

“Okay now we talked about our children, let's talk about how your relationships are going!" Stella said as she made appear a bucket of salted popcorn while the girls just looked at her. “Spill the tea girls.”

“Uhm, my marriage's going fantastic, for your information. Sky is very good at being a husband and father to the kids. I love seeing how much he loves them. He would sometimes delay his meetings with other royals just to stay in the castle and spend time with them. He often insists to visit Daphne and Thorek because he wants me to not lose connection with my sister since we're both busy queens to our kingdoms.” Bloom tranquilly told to the girls as they listened along. “What about you girls, how are you doing with your boys?” She trailed off as she gave the girls a wink.

“Nabu is just Nabu, what am I supposed to say. He's very funny, loving and caring to me but the dude really thinks he can beat me in a surfing competition. Ha, nope.” Aisha stopped for a second as she playfully rolls her eyes again, making the girls giggle at their relationship. “Nabu really loves his children, I can evidently see it from miles away. He's a very good father and from my point of view, he is the best.”

“My handsome Brandon is so amazing!” Stella shouted out of nowhere, making the girls laugh a little. “No, seriously. He got me this beautiful matching bracelet for me and Celeste,”  She showed the girls her wrist with the bracelet on. It was made of gold, with a few sun and moon charms hanging around it. “Gorgeous, I know! But, no like, seriously, I'm so lucky to have someone like him as my husband and father to our daughter. And they're lucky to have me because their lives will be totally boring and a mess without me.” Stella flipped her hair and gave the girls a smile, while some playfully rolled their eyes and smiled too. After all, the girls are still proud of Stella's achievements in life.

“Timmy's still a mess,” Tecna began and the girl laughed. “No, but like, he didn't change from since we met in Alfea. Same, old, clumsy Timmy. And... I love him, just the way he is. Anyway, Timmy is a techno-genius and he been building this new project to update the Red Fountain's spaceships, and he's being promoted as head of Red Fountain Technology Master. Couldn't even be happier for him, to be honest. His dream came true, Theodore looks up to him as his role model.”

“That is cute,” Bloom said, sending a warm smile at Tecna, and she smiled back at her while nodding.

“Mmh, what about Helia? How's he?” Musa said, turning to Flora, who was sat next to her, as she raised both of her eyebrows at Flora to hint something and she softly punched Musa's arm to stop.

“Helia is a good husband, girls, stop looking at me like that. I'm the most innocent one here.” Flora looked especially at Aisha, who had a smirk glued on her face.

“Mmh?” Stella raised her eyebrow, then motioned her having a pregnant belly and then motioned to have a baby in her arms. Flora blushed a little, remembering, but then jokingly rolled her eyes. The other girls laughed at the scene between the two.

“Anyway,” Flora cleared her throat. “Helia started to teach Lilian to draw simple little things. I believe Lilian's natural powers are linked in drawing too and she's pretty good at it to be just a three-year-old little girl. Got it from her father. Helia puts so much effort in our marriage, and always tries to plan some dates, just us, to get away for a little and enjoy our time together while Lilian is with her grandparents.”

“I just noticed I'm the only one who's not married here,” Musa retorted as she looked at all the girls' wedding rings on their left hands. “Marriage life must be a dream.”

“Soon, it'll be your turn. Be patient.” Tecna said, sympathetically and sent a smile.

“No no, I'm not worried about getting engaged soon again. I think... I'm scared, actually?” Musa said, more like a question to the girls, who had frowns as expressions.

“What do you mean?” Stella asked, instantly, not even giving her the time to explain what she really meant.

“Last time we were engaged, he cheated on me, and... I don't know? I don't want to rush our relationship into a marriage. I want to take it slowly and it's working. Riven is putting much more effort into our relationship although he's still the same old Riven you girls know. Oh my, I forgot to tell you what he gave me for my birthday last month. He gave me this,” Musa, with a big smile on her face, pushed her long dark hair back behind her ears and showed the girls the necklace she was wearing. It was a whale, like the ones found in her home planet Melody.

“That is so beautiful, Musa!” Flora commented as she took a closer look to her necklace since they were sitting next to each other. “What's that?”

“Oh, if you touch it, you can hear the whale's singing!” Musa exclaimed before softly clicking on the whale and released its beautiful voice. The girls were all in awe and happy that Musa was happy.

“I truly missed this,” Bloom spoke, once the whale sound stopped and looked at each and every girl. “And I'm so proud of you and your families. I'm really am grateful to have such friends like you guys. You all are my family.”

“Aww, Winx group hug!” Stella shouted before they all stood up and group hugged.

For the first time in a long time, the Winx Club was reunited, and this time their children and life partners were also present.

°°°°°°°°°

END OF THIS CHAPTER!

What do you guys think about this book so far? Leave a comment!

Oh, don't forget to vote and comment! Pretty please? :)

Until then, see you next time fairies.