“Tecna said he had nausea and threw up, but now he is feeling a bit better. Thanks for asking anyway guys, I appreciate it.”

“You're welcome. By the way, do you know who arrived in Gardenia?” Helia questioned, as he looked at his watch. It was 11:27am at the moment.

“When I dropped Tecna and Theo to the mansion, Bloom, Sky, Musa and Riven were already there.”

“Oh nice, cannot wait to meet them all!” Flora exclaimed as she kept on cuddling Lilian, who was also cuddling her while playing with her mother's hair.

~~~~~

“Dude, we're here! Wake up Helia!” Timmy shouted at the guy's sleepy face as Flora witnessed the moment and started laughing at her husband, but not in an offensive way. Lilian was also tired but quite energetic since she took a couple of minute nap from the journey from Linphea to Earth.

“C'mon daddy, wake up!” Lilian joined Timmy on waking up Helia, which seemed to be impossible. Flora was just laughing, enjoying the moment.

She knew that when Helia would be really tired and would drift off to sleep, he was such a heavy sleeper which made it hard to wake him up after. Given that this morning he came home from work late and woke up before everyone, he must be really tired and Flora understood.

Helia eventually woke up, considering Timmy was shouting at his face to wake up while Lilian crawled up on his lap to take a closer look at her father sleeping and softly giggling at him.

“Uh..” He murmured in his sleepy voice as Timmy smirked and walked away to help Flora move the suitcases outside the spaceship.

“Daddy we're here!” Lilian exclaimed, visibly excited while throwing her little arms around his neck. Her father was confused at first but instantly realized what she was talking about. They were on Earth, in Gardenia. How many memories he had here before he left to live in Linphea and had a little family.

Helia rubbed his eyes for a few seconds before getting up and holding Lilian's hand while walking out of the spaceship.

“Sleeping beauty got up!” A familiar female voice said. It was the one and only fairy of technology, Tecna, who was laughing. Helia realized Timmy must have told her he was heavily asleep from the way Timmy smiled and he smirked for a bit, laughing at himself too.

“Tecna, you know he's tired. He was working late yesterday and hadn't much sleep, so don't make fun of him.” Flora said, feeling bad for him now, while she fixed the backpack on her shoulder.

“Yeah, sorry.” Tecna apologised, which Flora accepted. “Anyway let me walk you to the mansion! I'm so techno-excited for you to see it. C'mon, if you want Timmy can help with those suitcases.” She pointed at her husband and the two suitcases next to him, which made him absolute confused about the reason why should he be the one helping when he will struggle himself because the were absolutely heavy, he had no idea what Flora and Helia were even carrying inside those suitcases.

“It's fine, I'll do it,” Flora said while using her powers to lift the suitcases and Timmy sighed in relief. She, also, was feeling lazy to take the suitcases which explains why she used her powers instead. They started heading to the mansion, following Tecna who knew the location.

“Almost forgot that you had powers, the fairy of nature.” Helia joked at Flora but meant it following he hadn't seen his wife in the battlefield in nearly five years. Flora still uses her powers but not much of it because, mostly, she used them to fight evil.