43| Let's Make A Youtube Channel!

Start from the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Toni! Where are you?" Cheryl asked as she looked around for her wife.

"In here!" Toni called. They had just put the Twins to bed after bathing and feed them.

Cheryl bathes Amari, and now he was awake so she just went to find Toni with him in her arms.

Toni was setting up the recording room, since they had one more room left in the house. They won't be needing it until the Twins are more other and would want their own room.

Cheryl entered the room as she cooed to the blue-eyed baby boy who stared fondly at his mother with a smile on his face.

Well, not a smile but a small one. Cheryl knew he'd have Toni's smile.

"Hey, baby. What's up?" Toni asked, dropping the cord to the ring light.

"Amari needs help getting to sleep. And your the only one he has that connection with him." Cheryl said staring into Toni's eyes.

"Okay. Give me him, I'll be there in a bit." Toni said, pecking Cheryl's lips softly as she gently took her son.

"Okay." Cheryl smiled, walking out closing the door behind her slightly.

Toni sat down in the soft chair she and Cheryl put there when they first moved in.

Toni stares down at Amari, A small smile on her face. He was literally the light of her whole life. She doesn't know what it is, she just has this sort of connection with him that Cheryl or the girls don't.

Amari yawned, closing his eyes to open them again. He was fighting his sleep, that's why he's always cranky.

"I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, prince, now when did. You last let your heart decide." Toni sang softly. Amari let out a little yawn, a small smile on his face after hearing his mama's soft voice.

"I can open your eyes. Take you to wonder by wonder. Over, sideways and under. On a magic carpet ride." He closes his eyes, his small hand gripping on Toni's ring finger. The one with the ring her dad gave her before he died

*Flashback*

"Dad don't speak like that!" Toni yelled in frustration. Her dad was on his death bed whether she liked it or not.

"Toni. I need you to know that I did my best to make your life the best. I want you to know that I love you very much, okay? Don't mope around for me. Fall in love, have my beautiful grandchildren." David spoke softly.

Toni walked up to the bed, taking her dad's frail hand in hers.

"Dad! You are not going anywhere! Your gonna stay with me and mom. You didn't even see me graduate yet!" Toni sobbed.

"Hey. Hey, I'll do and see all of that. I'll always be with you, right here. You just have to feel it." He said, pointing to Toni's heart.

"That's, dad please." Toni pleaded.

"Toni, I love you and your mother very much. Please look out for her for me." Toni looked away.

"Toni, please. That's all I ask for." He pleaded. Toni looked back at him, wiping her tears with her free hand.

"I-I okay dad. I will." Toni promised.

"And you stay with those dreams of yours. And those friends, Betty, and Veronica. They'll help you too." He smiled weakly.

Toni nodded. "One more thing. If you ever have a son, name him Amari. It means strength I have a feeling your gonna need it." He said. Toni smiled with a nod.

"Okay, dad." Toni smiled. The doctor comes in, giving her a nod.

Toni backed away from the bed slowly. "I love you, dad," Toni whispered loudly enough for her dad to hear.

"I love you more." He said softly.

Toni walked away without looking back, knowing she wouldn't be able to leave if she did.

*End of flashback*

Toni wiped a tear that slipped down her cheek.

She continues singing. "A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us, "No". Or where to go. Or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world. A dazzling place I never knew, But when I'm way up here. It's crystal clear. That now I'm in a whole new world with you."

Toni looked down and realized that Amari was asleep, light snores escaped his smallmouth.

Now that Toni thought of it, her dad named her 3rd and final child. All of this was his doing. If it weren't for him and her late brother-in-law Cheryl or her son wouldn't be here.

Toni got up, taking Amari into his room.

Toni kisses his forehead softly, smiling as she gently laid him down in his crib.

"Goodnight Amari..." Toni whispered, closing the door behind her.

Choni quote of the day!

"Untie her you serpent hag!" 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙡 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙢.

I was just attacked by my dog, no he didn't bite me but now I am scared of him.