Micronova Factory Automation - Miniature Circuit Breaker Suppliers

Start from the beginning

Micronova Distributors- Manufacturing Services

Micronova's vision is to bring the latest technologies from around the globe to the Indian industries in the Power, Communication and Information Technology sectors. Micronova group was established in the year 1983 with an aim to bring the latest Electrical, RF, and Microwave technologies to Indian industries.

Although Micronova originally started as a sourcing and distribution company, the achieved a solid and trusted relationship with their customers and principals that enabled them to the peak of success in their business.

Micronova offers manufacturing services to customize components used in the manufacture of various white good products such as refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, etc. This provides value addition to standard components to suit specific applications.

Micronova can provide deliveries of components Just in time (JIT) as per the required schedules. Their supplies include electronic components, sensing devices, and embedded systems.

Related Products

Electronic components

Sensors, pressure, temperature, humidity, position

Displays units OLED

Factory Automation

Micronova Group is headquartered at Bangalore, with regional offices in Chennai and Hyderabad

Micronova Group is headquartered at Bangalore, with regional offices in Chennai and Hyderabad. They also have an overseas office in Singapore that serves as their global sourcing hub.

Micronova Distributors have over 5000 sqft. warehouse space in Bangalore and Chennai. They also, provide bonded warehousing facilities with a 1200 sqft. warehouse in Bangalore.

Wide Range of Automobile Equipments From Micronova Group

Micronova Group brings various technologies and innovative equipment to Indian industries to give world-class standards in each everything. The wide range of products makes high customer satisfaction because of the quality and attractive price.

They have been providing a wide range of products for the automobile sector. Micronova Distributors offer a variety of sensors that are required to address safety and security features in the automotive sectors. Micronova supply Stand-alone Sensors for direct application use by OEMs and Embedded Sensors for integration by Tier I and Tier II suppliers. The choice of standard type or custom made sensors can be created as per the requirement of customers.

Micronova Group Pvt Ltd offers a variety of sensors for braking systems, fuel monitoring systems, engine control systems, cabin comfort, climate control, etc.,

All the products are strictly manufactured at TS16949 certified facilities to meet the demands of vehicles used in the following automobile industries

Trucking

Commercial

Agriculture

Forestry

Mining

Addition to that Micronova Group private limited has been providing an excellent list of related products like:

Sensors

Displays

Resistors

BUS Cables

Heavy Duty Connectors

Factory Automation

Micronova Group is an ISO 9001 certified company and all their products are double checked for quality each time. In addition to these, the company Micronova Network Solutions is also a licensed ISP and data center service provider. They have built three data centers in Bangalore, and provide managed services for any IT requirements.

Micronova Basavanagudi Bangalore

Micronova's vision is to bring the latest technologies from around the globe to the Indian industries in the Power, Communication and Information Technology sectors.

Micronova Distributors

Micronova group was established in the year 1983 with an aim to bring the latest Electrical, RF, and Microwave technologies to Indian industries. Although the Micronova originally started as a sourcing and distribution company, the achieved a solid and trusted relationship with their customers and principals that enabled them to the peak of success in their business.

They are renowned in trusted services and solutions providers in the fields of Power, Communication, and the Internet in many countries including China, Phillippines, Singapore, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. The sustainable commitments of the company lead them to waste management solutions, and are engaged in the manufacture of sustainability products.

They are able to provide innovative ideas and state-of-art solutions for the complicated problems of customers. The main activities of Micronova Group Bangalore are:

Sourcing - Value Added Marketing Services representing more than 30 OEMs across the globe mainly on Electrical and Electronics products.

Service - Turnkey Service Provider for power & communication projects.

Solutions - Internet Service Provider (ISP) for bandwidth delivery to Enterprise and retail sectors, Turnkey Solutions for LAN/Wi-Fi, Multi DTH, In-Building Mobile Communication, Integrated Building Management Solution and Environmental Sustainability.

Micronova is providing solutions to the following industries:

Automobile

Consumer Industries

Education

Energy Utilities

Engineering and Construction

Heavy Industries

To know more you can visit the website:- https://micronovagroup.in/

https://shop.micronovaimpex.com/

https: