Time passed quickly as Stan and Esme arrived a little late to homecoming. Walking in hand in hand they looked around at the decorated and their class mates.

"Woah, this is so pretty." Esme commented with a laugh as she looked at the banners and lights.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, not waiting for a dance before dragging her into the dance floor.

"You have got yourself into the wrong snake pit, Stanley Barber. My dance moves will throw you out of the water." she commented as he laughed, eyeing her up as if he was waiting for her to start.

Esme took a breath as she raised her arms, doing a zombie move. Stan laughed at her motion, watching as she danced around with the impression that she was a zombie.

"I don't even wanna know where you got that one from." Stan laughed as Esme added in. Stan rubbed his hands together before swinging them both to the sides, bouncing his body and giving her a crazy look. Esme laughed at his horrible dance moves, watching as he stopped to stumble into her.

"Okay okay okay, I think we beat each other on that one. Never again." Esme laughed as she leaned into him more as his arm went around her with just as much as a loud laugh. Esme was mid grin when she realized Syd was straight at them, getting the hint she looked back up at Stan.

"Go talk to Syd before she stares holes into your head, i'm gonna find Dina." Esme said as Stan looked behind him and saw Syd motioning for him to join her on the bleachers. Turning back to Esme he realized she was gone by now, skipping away to find the taller girl.

"First Lady Dina, how beautiful you look." Esme greeted the girl with a smile as she saw her by the punch bowl.

"President Esme, I could say the same for you." Dina smiled as she two laughed.

"Woah, your boobs looks great." Esme said to her, looking down as Dina laughed and pushed her shoulder a bit.

"You come with Stan?" she asked as Esme nodded.

"With Syd?" she asked as Dina nodded, the two starring at each other for a moment before giggling.

"Hey um, thanks again. For everything the other night, I really needed that. You're like my favorite person right now." Dina said with a laugh as she put a hand on Esmes arm making her flush.

"Me too. With everything going on, spending time with you really took the edge off. Besides why wouldn't I wanna sit around and watch zombie movies? I mean I already do that everyday- well almost everyday! What i'm saying is I liked that you were there and I wasn't alone, even though i'm not always alone because sometimes I let stray dogs in the-" Esme began to ramble, being cut off as Dina laughed and motioned for her to stop.

"I get it, you want a excuse to hang out with me more." the dark girl teased as Esme gave her a playful scoff.

"You're only saying that so you wouldn't feel weird asking to hang out with me more." Esme teased as Dina laughed at her with a bright smile, Syd and Stan joining their side in a matter of two seconds.

"Stan." Dina gushed with a grin as Syd laughed as Esme hugging her tightly before pulling away, keeping a arm locked with hers.

"Dina, you look um... like a christmas tree." Stan complemented her as Syd and Esme shared a look, pressing their foreheads together with a laugh.

"Thanks, dude." Dina smiled back at him with a laugh as he nodded and realized Mr.Whitaker was staring at them.

"Oh god, Whitakers still watching us." Stan said as they looked over at the man.

"Bet he thinks we look like a hot small group of best buds." Esme commented with a point, getting a grin from Stan.

"That's probably the most exciting thing that's ever happened in his entire life." Syd said as they all stared at the man.

"I don't know guys. I mean, we're wanted criminals! Why are we out here the the open? Exposed! First rule of the heist is split the loot and split the fuck up, right?" Stan asked while looking between the three girls as Dina raised her eyebrows.

"What loot? All we did was disrespect this fine institution." Dina quoted the man.

"And disrespect ourselves." Syd added in as they laughed.

"Should I wave?" Esme asked while turning to the man again.

"Esme no."

"Es, no please."

"Don't do it."

"Lookin' good sir! Love the tie!" Esme called out the man, waving dramatically as he quickly turned to leave.

"I can't believe you just did that." Syd said as the four laughed.

"I can." Stan added with a nod, getting a playful grin from Esme before a slow and romantic song began to play on the speakers.

"Oh no, oh no. This playlist is-" Stan began to rant, going for the booth before he was caught by the arm.

"Nope! You're coming with me, gorgeous." Esme commented, leading him to the dance floor as he trailing behind her.

✼✱✯✩✥✫✯✬✰✬✰✵✦✬✻

one more chapter:(

also i love this! i love stan and esme having a quickie, i love syd and esme putting their foreheads together, i love dina and esme flirting, i love esme embarrassing her friends. I love all this!

also, i'm sorry for such a late update:( this book got deleted when wattpad had that glitch today, i'm forever happy and greatful it came back!