twelve.

✼✱✯✩✥✫✯✬✰✬✰✵✦✬✻

"Look at us, we both have black eyes." Stan joked as he leaned on the bathroom wall and watched Esme try and ice it in the mirror.

"Our homecoming pictures are gonna look great." she joked back as he grinned and leaned off the wall, taking the ice pack from her.

"Look, you're not doing it wrong." he said softly while gently touching her eye with the ice pack and nodding.

"There." he spoke more to himself then he did her, looking down he realized she was staring at him as her she's scanned his.

"I think your eyes are beautiful too." she suddenly said, a few days late as he laughed with a grin.

"Thank you." he said as they stared at each other for a second, leaning down they were only not even a inch away when the door swung open.

"Brad!" Esme yelled, turning to see Syd with wide eyes.

"Did you just call me Brad?" she asked her with a look of disgust.

"Uh, no, no. Brad is italian for Syd, yeah very italian!" Esme began to panic, going along with the first words that came to her mind.

"I need both of your help." Syd explained as Stan sighed as the three walked out of the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with anyone. Esme cleared her throat as she passed my Jenny, watching as the tall teen glared at her.

"What happened to your eye?" Syd asked as they walked down the hall.

"Jenny punched me in the face after I attacked her like a zombie." Esme said as she heard Stan laugh from behind her.

"Is that were you got the idea to body slam? Zombies?" he asked as she nodded.

"I get every idea from zombies Stan, you should know that." Esme laughed as they came to the library.

"Holy shit." Stan said as he looked at all the fallen down library books and book shelves.

"What in the name of Stanley Barber happened here?" Esme asked, ignoring the odd look she got.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Syd spoke was the two cleared their throats.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't"

"Syd it looks like a apocalypse happened in here, I mean... rest easy The Great Gatsby." Esme sighed as she looked down at the book that's cover was torn off, faking a quick prayer.

"So are you guys gonna help me or not?" Syd asked as Stan turned to her.

"We need a carpenter or a miracle." Stan said as Esme nodded in agreement.

"You will be missed 'To Kill A Mockingbird'." Esme sighed as she picked up the book and gave it a kiss before dropping it back to the floor.

"Esme, no." Syd said as she waved the girl back to her side, "I don't care about fixing it, I care about that."

"Oh man, everyone wave so they get a good last video of us before we're thrown into prison." Esme said as she waved to the camera and began breathing heavy.

"We're not going to prison, we're gonna delete the footage." Syd reassured her as Esme nodded with a sigh.

"That's in Dawson's office." Stan pointed out with a eyebrow raise.

"Yup." Syd nodded as Stan faking a laugh before looking at her in disbelief.

"How much detention do you think they'd give us for breaking into the principals office?" Stan asked as Esme began to panic again.

"Prison! Prison is no place for me. I mean I would be forced to get a tattoo, I could sale drugs! I'm not like you Stan, I don't know how to drug deal!" Esme explained while waving her arms around, Syd and Stan sharing a crazy look at her outburst.

"Okay, Esme just take a breath. We're not going to prison and if we do-" Stan began, cutting himself off as her eyes widened.

"Which we won't!"

"We're not getting detention or going to prison because we're not gonna get caught." Syd said as she crossed her arms.

"Oh thank god, Syds being the only reasonable one right now." Esme sighed while throwing a arm around the redhead before the trio jumped onto one of the large desk in the now trashed library.

"Alright so the security recording are in the principles office here, but it's gotta be locked. Whitiker is the only one with the keys." Stan spoke up as they looked down at the map of the school.

"That blows." Esme spoke up as Syd jumped in quickly.

"No the janitors gotta have one." she spoke while Stan nodded his head quickly.

"Okay, okay just spit balling ideas but you could distract the janitor and steal his keys?" Stan asked as Syd shook her head.

"We need someone with boobs." She spoke while turning to Esme.

"Great ideas, Dina!" Esme announced as she jumped off the table.

"Esme! Esme no I meant y-" Syd began but was already gone down the hallway.

"Why do I have to go? You and Brad are clearly close." Syd argued as the two were trying to figure out who should go break up Brad and Dinas make out session.

"Not as close as you and Dina." Esme shot back as Syd groaned and headed over.

"Hey, Dina. Hey- Hey Dina! Dina I need a tampon right now!" Syd announced loudly as Esme slapped her forehead.

"Just dig through my bag." Dina told her as Syd looked back at Esme with pleading eyes.

"Brad someone tried to take a picture of me naked in the bathroom!" Esme yelled as he looked back at her.

"What?" Him and Dina both asked with wide eyes.

"Someone in the bathroom! Right over there, go look!" Esme said as Brad nodded and headed to the bathroom were she pointed too.

"Thank god." Esme said dramatically as she grabbed Dinas arm and drug her out the gym with Syd trailing behind them. The golden trio stood and stared at the taller girl infront of them as she grinned and gave a odd look.

"Is someone gonna say something or.." Dina trialed off with a akward laugh.

"We need your help getting the keys to the principals office." Stan explained to her with a clear of his throat.

"So we can steal some security camera footage." Syd finished as Dina laughed slightly.

"What? You're seriously? Um, why?" Dina asked as Esme looked to her friends before taking a deep breath.

"Well you see zombies decided-" Esme began but was cut off by Syd quickly.

"Stan and I had sex in the library and it's all on tape." Syd said suddenly as Dinas eyebrows shot up while Esme shrugged, 'whatever' she thought.

"What? No way." Dina said with a look of disbelief.

"Dead serious, we sixty nined and everything." he said with a calm look, realizing Esme was looking at him with annoyance and a hint of sadness.

"But where were you when this was going on?" Dina asked as she looked to Esme who cleared her throat.

"I ugh- I was in the bathroom. Yeah in the bathroom and then I walked in on them, great formation." Esme said while swinging her hands back and forth. Dina gave a look before agreeing, Stan looking to Esme who gave a look of disbelief.

"Don't be mad." he said, dragging out his words while pulling her into his side and twirling her around as they followed Dina down the hallway.

✼✱✯✩✥✫✯✬✰✬✰✵✦✬✻

syd we loves you but please stop interrupting stsme

*brad casually looking through the bathrooms to find who was taking pictures of esme even though no one is there*