t

| 12:00 |

# sleep diary 127

it's the night of the same day I met eunsang! he was the sweetest today.

i wonder what got him so happy, maybe it was the delicious cake we had!

today felt like heaven decided to give me a boost in life and i'm so glad it'll happen again tomorrow.

well if it turns out that way.

this time i'm going to bake cookies for him! i made it right away when i came home.

they're bunny and chick characters, they taste my strawberry and lemon.

i can't wait to bring them to the cafe tomorrow, this way we don't have to spend any money.

big day tomorrow so I need some sleep.

i'm glad to say it stayed away from me for this amount of time.

let's just hope it'll stay like that forever.

minhee woke up at 5:30 in the morning with a hyper energy-boosting him.

it was like the sleep he got actually helped him when it was really just eunsang.

coming to school was an extra obstacle for him, 6 hours of school before meeting his...

best friend.

minhee couldn't pay attention when in every single class he had, all he could think was about eunsang and how he was doing now.

he seemed like a stalker didn't he.

finally, the last bell rang for the day and off minhee ran to the gate to wait.

he stood there with a small bag of cookies, all made by him in his lonely house.

"cute cookies, where'd you get them?" eunsang popped by next to him with a big smile.

it startled minhee, "i-i made these myself! Just for us, i-i mean i gave some to my friends too..."

he took one out of the bag, handing it to eunsang.

"hey, can you put it in my mouth? my hands are a bit full right now." minhee was hesitant but slowly inched his hand to eunsang to put it in his mouth.

"hey! this tastes good, you should make more next time."

with a shy smile, minhee turned around to cover up the blush.

"w-what do you mean, stop being stupid! let's go I'm tired waiting."

eunsang chuckled and caught up to minhee who sped walked away.