Birthday Threesome G/A/W

Will and Alex have something planned for George's birthday. Everyone is a little bit of a bottom and top in this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George headed up to their bedroom when Alex called him, he'd been sat downstairs with a book and a cup of coffee after breakfast that morning and now it was about time for dinner, but Will and Alex had made themselves scarce in the last hour or so. He saw it coming, probably a bit more than either of them did on their birthdays, but that was because they'd been through two of these already, and one of them was how they'd added Alex to the relationship.

So when George was grabbed and gently sat down in a soft arm chair, he wasn't exactly surprised. It was the handcuffs that had him gaping, because the next thing he really saw was Alex in some pretty lingerie sitting on the bed as Will pinned him to the chair by wrapping the long chain around the high back. His eyes followed their way up to Will, in his boxers and it started to click, just a little bit more, but he didn't, there was no way they were actually about to do this to him. How did Will and Alex even know about this?

"You going to be okay there babe?" Will's hand was soft on his head and his smile was really sweet, which George knew meant he was really proud of whatever was about to happen.

"Yeah, yep." George glanced at Alex again who gave him an equally sickly sweet smile and George just knew. He could feel his cock get hard in his pants, his legs shifting as he double checked to see if he was honestly trapped there or if he could reasonably get away. Meanwhile, Will wandered over to Alex, sitting on the bed with him and just watched George struggle.

"Babe, I promise you are not getting out of those handcuffs." Will's hand was already on Alex's thigh, making Alex bristle and shiver enough for garter belt he had on to move. Alex was hard too, George could see him clearly through the lace panties he was wearing and he was trying his hardest not to lose it as Will's hand ran over the outline in the lace panties and gave Alex a squeeze. Alex bit his lip and glanced from George to Will quickly, their eyes locking instead of looking at George now. "Want these off baby?"

"Yes please," Alex whined. Will's hand was now running over Alex's cock in short, slow strokes and George's tight jeans were getting entirely uncomfortable in a way he'd never really had the chance to experience, but he'd always sort of wanted to. His hair was on end, he could feel every inch of his skin touching his clothes and as Alex moaned, George felt something in him break, tugging on the handcuffs briefly just to confirm again that he was stuck there. "Your mouth is hanging open," Alex's voice was sweet, and he was looking at George again while Will kissed at Alex's shoulder.

George's head snapped up, his teeth coming down on his bottom lip as Alex chuckled softly. It rolled right into a moan when Will's teeth sank into his shoulder. It was obvious that this was as nice for Alex as it was for George, just in very different ways, George couldn't help himself from thinking about whether Will was getting as much out of it. Well, he was going to get to be possessive of Alex, so George had a distinct feeling that he was going to have his fun.

"Don't look at him." It was almost on queue, Will grabbing Alex's jaw to pull him into a deep kiss and George just watched, his brow furrowed as he desperately shifted to his next plan, trying to get friction on his dick by rolling his hips. It didn't really work, no matter how close together he got his legs, he wasn't getting any kind of attention there while Will made Alex moan and left marks.

Will's hand was back on Alex's cock through the panties, working him through them and making Alex let out the prettiest noises. There was an obvious choice there, Alex's voice was sweeter than Will's and it was killing George. He was hard as a rock and tied to a chair while one of his boyfriends man handled the other. Alex's eyes would occasionally turn to him, making sure George was still watching them. He was careful to make sure his chest, or whatever part of him Will's mouth was on wasn't moving too much, if it did, Will would forced him to look back at him, or stop rubbing Alex through the panties.