"Remind me again how you make your fortune, Stark."

"I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep." Steve put in.

"Wait, hold on. How is this about me?" Stark cut him off.

"I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Steve shot back.

"I thought humans were more evolved than this," Thor said as he stepped towards Fury.

"Most are," I tell him.

"Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?" Fury turned to him.

"You treat your champions with such mistrust," Thor argued.

"Are you boys really that naive?" Natasha stepped in. "S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential.

"Yeah look at what a great job there doing," I added.

"Captain America's on threat watch?" Banner asked. The room began to grown louder as more people started to argue.

"We all are," Natasha told him.

"Wait, you two are on that list? Are you above or below anger bees?" Stark asked, pointing to Steve and me.

"Hey, since when did you, or any of you know what I'll capable of?" I growl at him and step forward.

"Stark so help me God, if you make one more wisecrack..." Steve started.

Stark raised his hands in the air, "Threat! Verbal threat, I feel threatened."

"You're such a drama queen, Stark," I told him.

"You know it, Princess."

"Show some respect," Steve half yelling. The room had grown louder and more tense. I stepped back and watched as everyone started to argue over one thing other another. My head began to pound and it felt like the room was turned upside down.

"You speak of control, yet you court chaos," Thor said as the room began to quite down again.

"That's his M.O., isn't it?" Banner asked. "I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no, we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're a time bomb."

"You need to step away," Fury said, stepping towards the doctor.

"Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?" Stark asked as if it were no big deal, placing his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"You know dam well why. Back off!" Steve shoved Stark's hand of him.

"Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me."

"Yeah, big man in a suit of armor," Steve stepped closer to Stark. "Take that off, what are you?"

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist," Stark replied without even blinking. Natasha and I glanced at each other and nodded in agreement.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you," Steve shot back bitterly. "I've seen the footage. The only thing you fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on the wire and let the other guy crawl over you."

"I think I would just cut the wire," Stark told him.

Steve let out a light laugh and glanced at me, then turned back at Stark, "Always a way out. You may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero."

"A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle," Stark stepped closer, not taking his eyes off of Steve.

"Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds."

"Now is not the time to be turning on one and another. We have bigger problems than Stark's ego," I try to stop the two aguing men.