Who are you??...(Chapter 3)

Akira's P.O.V.

Ash has been deep in thought about something, since we left the Kuran Mansion, I would take a few a glances at him and he looking straight foward, at nothing. Maybe he isn't telling me everything. But why hide something from me, I mean we are friends and family aren't we???"Akira-chan you have been quiet. Is there something bothering you?" I heard Ash first words in 2 hours, which made my eyes widen a little, but still kept my unemotional face. Okay....here is my chance.." Yes.. Ash is there something you are hiding from me?" I said as I raised an eyebrow. That made him stop right on his tracks. ' So he is hiding something' I thought as I looked at him. He look at me with a hint of concern but then it disapread and he smiled "What makes think that? Aki-chan....." he said while laughing and rubbing the back of his neck. He is hiding something, but I won't bother him. If he doesn't trust me enough it's fine. He knows what he is doing. "Fine..It was just thought.." I said and kept on walking. Then the snow bacame havier (If thats even possible). And I notice I didn't hear Ash's foot steps in back of me. "Ash...?" I said as I stopped and looked in back of me. He wasn't THERE!!!!! "ASH!!!!!"I screamed. How can someone just disapear. Why??

SOMEWHERE IN THE SAKAMAKI MANSION IN THE FRONT GATES

Ash's POV

'I can't believe I did that to Akira, but it's for the best' I thought to myself. As I walked near my old friend's mansion Karl. 'Soon Akira-chan your happiness will come' I smiled at the thought of seeing Akira happy again. " Ash?!! Never thought you would come to see me...again" that voice I look back at the gate to see Karl Heinz in front of it. (Okay I may dislike some vampires but this one is fine and very kind when you get to know him). " Yes. Karl and I came to talk about the offer.." I said smiling. And he laughs a little.." Oh..yes about the little girl Akira right?? Do you accept? Because there is no turning back" he said raising an eyebrow. He is teasing me?? I glared at him,and sigh. "Yes, but in one condition.." I said. "Ohh..What would that be dear friend of mine??" he said smirking and slightly tilting his head to the side. "I become her guardian and personal butler" I said bluntly. He stood there and looked at me for a while than sighed. "Fine..Your no fun Ash...Your not easy to tease anymore are you?.." he said frowning a little. I smiled and said, "Nope.. Also I left her about 6 miles away from here, so please make sure you find her.." and started walking away, but before I left."..and you'll get what you want..Karl.", then I opened my wings and flew up, until I couldn't see him anymore.. Soon Akira..soon you will be happy once again..soon..

Akira's POV

"Great.." I sighed with a sarcastic tone. Where to go now. I have nowhere to go, why must this be my destiny. "WHY!!!" I screamed. "Are you lost little girl??"asked a very deep voice. I turned around to find a man in brown coat. "I don't know..." was the only thing I could reply. "Ohh-..really how sad..we could help.." said another voice. This time it came from behind me. I turn around it was lady, but something is off. I looked around me I am surrounded...I..am.surrounded..by..level E's..and I no energy left...This is my end..and I am all alone..once again..'yes..all..alone..No one loves you..No one will save you..You don't belong..MONSTER!!!!'..'Yes thats true I am a monster..' I whispered and fell to my knees."Now let us drink your blood!!" one of them said then they came all launch themselves at me..I closed my eyes and waited for an end..but nothing came...then I heard.."Arhhhhhh!!!!" I open my eyes to see..FLAMES!!!??.. "A disgrace to all vampires." said a smooth voice, but I couldn't see no one becuase I was surrounded in flames. All the level E's perished, but who did it. I looked up when all the flames settled down.. It was a man with a golden eyes and white hair like the snow..I didn't even notice he had his hand stretched out for me becuase I was like in a trance when I saw his eyes,that is until I heard him speak again "Are you alright little one?" he asked me with a gentle smile..All I could do was nod and take his hand to stand up...'He looks familiar..' I thought to myself. "Do you talk child?" he asked tilting his head a little. I blinked and said, "Yes.." more like whispered.."You are a quiet one aren't you?SPEAK UP!!" he command.My eyes widen a little and I backed up a little. "Yes!! I can talk.."I said or more like screamed. Then all of a sudden he started laughing.."Hahhha..I said speak up..not scream..Whats your name child" he asked after he quiet down. "Akira"I replied.."Akira?? Akira what?? Do you have a last name??"he asked raising an eyebrow. I looked down at my feet and nodded.."Yes..My full name was Akira Kuran.." I said it without emotion.. He tilted his head and said "Is that so?..What is a Kuran Princess doing outside far away from home? And all alone".."I left because I am a threat to the Kuran Family, and because I am a monster." I said. He looked down on me with an emotion on his eyes,but I can't figure out what they are. "I see..Then why not come with me, and be my new daughter?" he asked and smiled.. My eyes widen and I said "But why?Why would you want a monster to come with you and become your daughter??"..."You are not a 'Monster', your just a child and bright one for your age if I might add..that a family abonded..In my opinion I think they are going to miss out of having a great and beautiful child like you.." he said again with those eyes that hold an emotion I can't figure out. "But I don't even know who you are..Who are YOU??" I asked. Who in their right mind would just want to adopt a kid, who was in the middle of no where in the snow?? Who calls themselves a MONSTER??!! "I am Karl Heinz" he said bowing slightly.. Now I know the KING OF ALL VAMPIRES!!! "Why?? Why me??" I asked finally I was able to show and emotions in long time...I felt happy, sad and confused..I felt something wet in my cheeks..I was crying..."Why are crying my dear?" Karl asked..he put his hands around my face and swept away my tears with his gloved fingers..."I can't explain..I think I feel happy,but I also feel sad." I said as more tears rolled down my face I can't control them. "So is that a yes??"he asked smiling. " Yes.." was my only response..He smiled even wider if that was even posible.."In that case I will give you new name it will be as if you were reborn. Your name will be Ai Sakamaki..Welcome to the Family..my dear Daughter" he said and he picked me up twirled me around in his arms. So this is how it feels to have a father..It feels warm...I smiled back and hugged my new father..KARL HEINZ!!..."I can't wait for you to meet my son's..Ai.They are going to be happy to meet the new member of the family" he said as he stopped twirling me around.."I am going to have brothers...??"..

PLZZZ!!! FORGIVE ME MY FANS..BUT I WAS VERYYYYY BUSYYY WITH A PROBLEM AT HOME..BUT I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO UPDATE...IF THIS IS BAD PLZ...FORGIVE YOUR FRIEND HERE!!! I AM TRULY SORRYYY..SO I WILL WRITE MORE THIS WEEK.....* I PEEKY SWEAR* THAT IF I BRAKE IT LET AIDO DIE...AIDO: HEY!!! WHY ME!!! ME: ...SRRY...KANAME: PLEASE CONTINUE READING IT IS A GOOD STORY I GUARANTEE IT.. AIDO&ME: KANAME-SAMA!!!!