let's go

We reached home and stood under the shelter, he folded the umbrella and handed it back to me. "Thanks for umm walking me home" I said as he hummed in response.

We both hopped into the elevator waiting to reach out floor, when we did we both walked through the hallway. Before I opened the door I spoke "good night, Felix"
"Goodnight y/n" he replied and closed the door behind him. I opened my own door and went inside, as soon as I got inside I took of my shoes and ran to my mum. I hugged her tight and she did the same "mum I missed you" I said, pulling away "aww, I missed you too, now tell me how were you these past 3 days, did Chan come to take care of you?" She asked. I thought about the 2 nights without her and the incidents and thought to not tell her. "It was great, yes, Chan and Felix both took care of me" I kind of didn't mean to mention Felix "oh, Felix, yes yes I remember, he helped me when I dropped all my groceries, he's the one that I invited for dinner that day" she said walking to the kitchen for a glass of water. I thought it was Chan that helped my mum? "Oh, Felix helped you?" I asked "mhm, he's very handsome too, right" she said winking at me. My jaw dropped a little "mum! It's not like that" I said "well what about Chan? He's very nice too" she's doing this on purpose "mum. Me and Chan are just friends" I said more calmly. She nodded and walked to her room, I walked to my own room, starting to make a list of all the things I needed for the trip.
-------------------------------------

After 2 hours of packing my luggage, before the day we were going, I was exhausted. I sighed as I finally managed to close the suitcase when I heard a ping on my phone. I picked it up and saw that I was put in a group chat, I clicked on the notification to see who it consisted of.
Baby sana 😝
Minaaa 😑
Rock and hee🤘
Lucas the flirt😂
Channie🤙
Bad kitty lix 😼☠️👻
You

Chat:

Baby Sana 😝: heeeyy, guyss, thought I should make this group chat so we can discuss when we're gonna leave and where to meet up tomorrow, also cause we didn't have one of these between us.

Lucas the flirt 😂: right, well we're supposed to meet up at rockhee's so her driver can drive us in the cool as van, idk

Minaaa 😑: yea, but what time?

Rock and hee🤘: at 7:30 am sharp, it'll take a while to reach the place.

Lucas the flirt😂: alrighty, cyaa guys there, goodnight :).

Minaaa😑: goodnight

Baby sana😝: goodnight

Rock and hee🤘: goodnight

Channie🤙: goodnight

You: goodnight

Well that's all settled, we're meeting up there at 7:30 so I'll set the alarm to 6:30. I quickly did my night routine after picking what I'm wearing and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the loud beeping of my alarm, forcing myself up and going to shower. After my shower I quickly got dressed I to the outfit I picked yesterday:

 After my shower I quickly got dressed I to the outfit I picked yesterday:

I quickly brushed my hair and dragged my luggage outside

I quickly brushed my hair and dragged my luggage outside. After I had breakfast, my mum dropped me off to the address, rockhee sent. I arrived there to see everyone there except for Lucas, it was 7:18 am so we still had lots of time. I pulled over at where everyone was standing "heeey, y/n your here" rockhee gave a high five. We waited for Lucas to come, meanwhile talking about the dog that rockhee's grandma has. Finally Lucas arrived "heey, everyone, sorry I'm late, I just had to fix my beautiful hair" he said ran his hand through his locks.

We all put our luggage in the back of the van and everyone got inside, it was pretty spacious, at the back it had 4 people seats and the rest were for 2. "Y/n, come sit next to me" Lucas called, I smiled and sat next to him, he was sitting on the window side. He smiled at me widely, I took a quick look at what he's wearing and I'd say, he has a good fashion sense:

 He smiled at me widely, I took a quick look at what he's wearing and I'd say, he has a good fashion sense:

"I like your sweater" I compliment "thanks, I like your top too" he says. Lucas is really tall, and I hate to admit but very attractive, I just don't get how he's so flirty. Everyone else sat somewhere together, Chan sat with mina, Sana sat with rockhee and Felix sat alone in the seat next to us. I looked at Felix, I kind of felt sad for him, but he's on his phone like always so I guess he won't be bored.