1🇺🇸

After the red white and blue Boy scout returned the infinity Stones instead of staying in the past Steve desided to move on from the past as he now had a life in the future, and thought it would be selfish to leave the Avengers after they already ...

After the red white and blue Boy scout returned the infinity Stones instead of staying in the past Steve desided to move on from the past as he now had a life in the future, and thought it would be selfish to leave the Avengers after they already lost to important member's so he took up being captain America full time, when he's not leading the new Avengers he's on the streets of Brooklyn NY taking a Page out of Spidermans book and being the friendly neighborhood Captain America!

No matter if it be helping someone cross the street or leading the Avengers into battle he'll be there,

Real Name: Steven grant Rogers.

Code name: Captain America.

Rank: captain.

Parents: Joseph and Sarah Rogers.

Birthday: on July 4, 1920.

Gender: male.

Sexuality: bisexual.

Hair color: dirty blonde.

Eye color: blue.

Race: caucasian.

Job: soldier /superhero/leader of the avengers.

Personality: to stubborn for his own good, patriotic, fatherly, caring, intimating, is actually a cinnamon roll, but can hurt you.

Likes: books, America, hotdogs, dogs, animals, the summer. Nice people, the Avengers. Stuffed animals. Pried. Kittens, dogs, wholesome meme's. Old Music. His shield. drawing. Sketching.

Dislikes: bullies, Nazis, terrorism, people who disrespect the US flag. supervillains, idiots. Crime's agent humanity, North Korea. Communism.