Plans(3): Chapter 43

Start from the beginning

"That you are jealous when I talk to others and you love me. And..."

"Okay. Stop stop." Yibo said putting his hand on Zhan's lips.

"Why?" Zhan chuckled holding Yibo's hand. "Isn't it interesting to listen?"

"No!" Yibo glared at Zhan while the latter chuckled.

"Okay okay." Zhan smiled. "I have already prepared breakfast for us. Go downstairs, I will be joining you."

Yibo was unwilling to leave but later he went downstairs. When Zhan confirmed that Yibo went downstairs, he opened his laptop again. His brows got knitted together as his fingers swiftly moved over the keyboard.

'Great! Yu Bin sent me all the required information about Mengs.' A smile appeared on his face. He quickly typed something and the next moment a green tick appeared on the screen. He quickly took his phone and phoned Yu Bin.

"Hello? Yu Bin, I have messed up the database required for the Japanese meeting with the Mengs. Now you have to create a misunderstanding between Mengs and Japanese company as soon as possible. It's already 7 am we don't have much time left."

"Zhan, I have already planned everything. Don't worry. I already sent my men over there and they are waiting for my instructions."

"Great! You know what to do right?"

"Yes. Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan."

"Good."

A smirk appeared on Zhan's face. 'Your bad time starts now Meng Yao.' Zhan shook his head and joined Yibo for breakfast.

°°°°°°°°

* Meng Yao's residence

That morning was not good for Meng Yao as he woke up with a horrible headache due to the previous night's clubbing. Rubbing his head, he looked at the phone. His eyes popped out as his eyes saw the time. It was 7 am and he had a meeting with Japanese company at 10 am. He was still lying on his bed.

He quickly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh up. He took a bath and came out wiping his hair. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?" Meng Yao picked up the call. "What!? What do you mean by Wang Corporation withdrew a 10% share!? Doesn't the CEO know what I am capable of!?" He shouted like a lunatic. "What's now!? What!!!!!" Meng Yao's voice raised so much that the windows were on the verge of breaking due to his voice. "Li Groups and Xiao Groups are threatening to withdraw their shares and terminate their business with us?!" He kept shouting. "Now end the call and let me calm down."

Meng Yao threw the phone on the couch. He pulled his hair to let out his frustration.

"Damn! Damn! Damn! How the fuck did it happen!?" Meng Yao hit the wall. "How did a single night turned all the things into a mess!? How dare that old Wang to withdraw his shares!? I will teach him a good lesson for sure." A wide smirk appeared on his face. "Torturing Wang Yibo will give the best results."

He quickly wore his clothes and stops before the mirror.

"Hmmm...this is how a mafia boss looks like." Meng Yao smiled.

Just then his assistant came and both if they left for the meeting. Meng Yao was quite excited about his meeting as it was the most profitable partnership for him. In the car, he was checking his file when suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?" Meng Yao said in a composed tone. But the next moment his tone changed into a worried one? "What!!? The Japanese company denied doing business with us!? They canceled the meaning!? How did this happen!?"

_______________________________

1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language, so please compromise.

3. And yes, yesterday I gave an author interview and the interview was taken by Rising0Contests. Thanks to eroticfictionauthor for finding me eligible for the interview. You guys will find the interview in the account of Rising0Contests.

.