The Voids

The Voids are the corrupt parallel dimensions where nothing is said to truly exist.

Just a flat plain.

Mostly.

There are three levels of the void...

The True Void

This black, barren, infinite, collection of nothingness, is the space between universes.

Here lies nothing.

There is no light, yet you can see forever.

The White Void

It is widely believed that the white void is the connection between all kinds.

Everywhere are scenes and objects and places people have imagined or seen.

The sky and small space between the illusions are pure white no matter what.

It is believed that there is a bit of the White Void in everyone's head.

The Deep Void

The Deep Void is like the White Void, except it's unique to every person.

This black hell constructs visions of your worst nightmares and places them around the people who enter, who are forced to interact with them.

Some never come back from traveling to the Deep Void.

And the ones who do, are almost never the same.

The Dying Void

The Dying Void is a copy of the True Void, except it's stuck in a paradox of endless dying.

Nothing exists here.

No illusions.

No memories.

No dreams.

There is no light.

It's so dark, that you can't see your own hands or feet.

Not even a light can illuminate the path.

When a soul enters the Dying Void, it starts to die itself.

However, when it dies, they don't go to heaven or h ell.

They just...

Disappear...

Some theorize they are swallowed by the suffering soul of Omnigod Ryse...

Others say they are erased from existence...

The crazier ones say they join the celestial beings beyond Conduit worlds...