"You're a natural on the red carpet and I'm sure two years won't make a massive difference" he tutted, as I studied my manicure "it will be like you've never left, trust me."

"My sister said the exact same thing, and I sure hope so" I crossed my index and middle finger across one another, "it's just those bloody journalists" I huffed.

"My god, tell me about it" he rolled his eyes, and shook his head in annoyance "they stick their noses in everything. I will never forget the time they assumed I knew the business happening with Alessia's love life! I get it, we are her friends but how should I know the men she has on the side?"

With that Alessia sashayed her way through the door, the trail of her elegant, canary yellow dress following behind her. Alessia was the definition of a super model, with her long tanned legs and petite facial features. Yet despite this, she was one of the most down to earthed people you would ever come to meet.

"Were my ears just burning?" she announced, "oh wow Maribella you really do know how to make a comeback"

She planted herself down on the couch that sat at the backside of the room, with a grunt "these shoes are killing me already and the night hasn't even started"

"I'm begging my Jimmy Choo heels don't give up on me" I groaned showing them off to both Alessandro and Alessia that gasped in response "they're just gorgeous aren't they!"

"The diamonds are absolutely lush" Alessandro agreed, taking a seat on the couch as well.

"Jimmy Choo has always been reliable for me" Alessia replied, leaning back into the couch once again "although beauty is pain is it not" she looked out towards the balcony windows that faced the gardens my parents took their pride and joy in.

"Anyways Maribella" Alessandro clicked his fingers together to catch my attention "all I'm saying is to give the journalists enough but not too much, and always keep them wanting more. Especially with the bombarding of questions you'll have"

"Never trust a journalist" Alessia sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose between her fingers "promise me you'll remember that"

"Of course. I know better than that" I remarked, tilting my head up with confidence, "besides now more than ever I'm ready for that red carpet whatever it wants to throw at me"

And with that a knock sounded from the door "Miss Costa, the limousine is ready for you" my father's butler announced.

"Please call me Maribella" I corrected him, hating the formal greeting my father had let become normality "ready?" I turned towards both Allesandro and Alessia, both of them giving me a nod before following me out into the summer evening air of Rome.

-💐-

Taehyung
(24 hours earlier)

I heaved my suitcase up onto the overhead luggage storage, almost knocking out Jimin, who stood next to me in the aisle of the plane, hands placed on his hips.

"Jeez Taehyung" he exhaled, narrowly avoiding being knocked out with the swerve of his head "I would really love to make it there in one piece, if that's possible"

"Haha...very funny" I replied, with a sarcastic tone, as I squeezed my way around the other passengers also struggling to haul their suitcases over their heads.