Chapter 2: Contest Prompts and Guidelines

Step inside writers. Take a magic quill or a pen that's not a weapon, 'cause you'll need it.

Do you love a challenge? Crossover? Then this is the right place for you! Come closer and hit that block. It'll expand and reveal our prompts and guidelines.

 It'll expand and reveal our prompts and guidelines

Prompts:

Your Real-Life favorite has crossed into an Alternate-Universe. Are they aware of the change? What is different in this new world? Will they choose to remain in the AU life or find a way to return to reality? Examples: Loki finds himself fighting Queen Daenerys and her dragons in the Game of Thrones, or Jimin is a member of Black Pink.

OR

Your fav has crossed over into an alternate world. Are they stuck in a game ala Wreck-It Ralph? Have they stepped into Marvel mayhem? Perhaps, they've cascaded into cartoon chaos! 

Guidelines:

Your story must be a minimum of 1000 - a maximum of 2000 words long.

Please submit using this FORM in order to have your entry count.

The entry must be Fanfiction.

We'll be assessing stories based on grammar and spelling, narrative voice, and overall creative execution.

Tag your entry #MarchMadness2020 in your 'Works' section. This helps readers find your work when they search the tag!

Your story must follow the CONTENT GUIDELINES outlined by Wattpad.

Have fun and enjoy!

***

Read on for the FAQ