1

"I'm your Nong, and yet I'm the one who's going to be married first." My sister said, sounding like a whining kid.

"Please na p' Dome. Promise me when you go to my wedding." She hold both of my hands.

"You're bisexual, you're good to either both of the gender. Why so picky."

I'm not picky, and it's not like it's my fault that I'm socially anxious.

"It's not that, You know I have social anxiety." I said.

"I know but... Please.. Promise me, When you went to my wedding I will be seeing someone standing beside you with his or her hand holding yours na? That will be your gift to me." I can't do anything now do I?

All of my life all I want it to make sure my only sister is happy. And yes I've been spoiling her with a lot of stuff since before, but this. This is the only hard thing I cant.

--------------

What an actual shit I'm doing now.

I'm now staring at some website after I searched "How to summon a demon and make a deal" in google.

And now I'm reading a chant on how to summon this demon who actually grant you a wish to give you a date.

I mean, I'm not even sure if this is real. But I'm this desperate. Tomorrow will be my sisters wedding and yet again I fail to look for a date even in those dating apps.

I just want a one day date to bring at my sisters wedding and not a long time partner.

So now, If this is fake then what ever my sister will understand me, right? And if this works then.

All the things needed can easily be found here in my apartment.

----------------

I woke up early today just to do and hope that that ritual works. I lay down all the things needed on the floor as how it was instructed on the website, I closed my eyes, and word by word as clear as possible I chant the chant words I have memorized.

"I heard you calling me." A deep man voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes, and there in front of me the Demon who they called Naret.

I was lost in words as I stare at him.

Not because he looks hideous as how I imagine all demons looked like. He is tall and I will be lying if I said he didn't look decently handsome.

He is wearing all black suit with three of his shirt buttons are not attached exposing his wide pale chest. He have two blood red horns on his forehead, and one small mole in each side of his cheeks.

"Did you just summon me to stare at me or what?" He asked, making me snapped awake.

"I- Uhh... I want to make a deal." I finally manage to say.

"State it." He said.

"Today is my sisters wedding, and I promised her that I'll be bringing a date with me as she request."

"-And for exchange." He said.

"I- In exchange... I- I'll do-I'll give you one thing you one." I said stuttering not sure of any words I just said.

"Well then, It was an coincidence that I also need someone as my date on a wedding." He said and smile.

"Be my date on my sisters wedding! And I'll be your date in the wedding you're attending!" I exclaimed.

"So it's a deal?" He asked with a grin.