"It's all your fault! Your fault why they all died!"

"You don't deserve to live if you're just here to let people die."

Tears started rolling down on your cheeks again. Your lips quivering as you whispered, "I'm sorry." Slowly, your back faced him and started walking away.

You grabbed your bag and decided to head home.

Once you got home, you immediately washed the flour that was poured on you last morning on your body.

You changed your clothes into your usual pajamas and plopped on your bed. You want the darkness to embrace you and never wake up again, if possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You saw the boy named luz being beaten by a group of students. He was helpless, cannot even stand up to protect himself.

Once the students seemed like they have gotten bored of it, he left him there, all covered in dirt and stains of blood in his once white polo.

luz can barely even stand up. He stayed like that for a while.

After gaining some strength to support himself, he slowly sat up. He covered his whole face with his hands as he let out quiet sobs.

"This stupid ability... Why do I have it? It's only giving me a reason to stop living..."

He stood up and started walking to nowhere. He was like that for a while but stopped when he finally reached a bridge with running water underneath it.

He stepped on the bridge and spread his arms wide, feeling the gush of wind one last time.