"I-I..." Tears started streaming down your face. "I... I didn't do anything wrong. I was... I was only—"

Your sentence was cut off short when she slapped you again on your left cheek.

"What? Was only what?! Answer!"

She started slapping you consecutively.

"It's all your fault! Your fault why they all died!"

Once she stopped, you can't help but burst into tears, repeating the word "Sorry."

"Hey, (Y/n)," she called.

You flinched in hearing her call you.

"You don't deserve to live if you're just here to let people die."

You looked at her but were only met with a threatening glare as if it can pierce your soul.

And that's it. You quickly stood up and ran out of the room. You can no longer stand the things they tell you, knowing that the claims aren't true and will never be.

You wiped your tears with your hands, but they still continued flowing down for like forever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After a few minutes of running, you found yourself sitting under a tree on the school grounds.

You heaved a deep sigh. You leaned your head against the tree behind you, feeling the cold breeze as it hits your face.

But then, a crash was heard in the locker areas in the main building.

You went closer for a better sight.

You peeked through the glass doors and saw a boy with silver hair and violet eyes being pushed by another male. His face showed pain when his back hit the lockers.

You covered your mouth to prevent any sounds from coming out. The male who's pushing the boy with violet orbs was also the one who's hurting you, both physically and emotionally.

The said male approached the silver-haired and grabbed his collar, then giving him a punch on his cheek. Blood dripped from the side of his lips.

The male spoke, "What, luz? You're reading my memories again?"

He grabbed the boy's necktie, pulled him up until he's on his feet, and pushed him against the lockers again.

The boy, which he called luz, groaned in pain. His eyes became glossy as tears are now threatening to fall.

"Heh, you have the same eyes as the girl that can see the future next to our class when I did the same to her," he stated, enjoying the sight of luz as he suffered in excruciating pain.

luz can only whimper and groan. His eyes tightly shut, waiting for another blow coming from the male in front of him.

Then, the male kicked him on his stomach, making him twist in pain.

But suddenly, luz's eyes met yours. His violet orbs begging for help.

Your body froze. You cannot even move a single finger. Suddenly, memories flowed inside of your mind.

"She's claiming that she's saving them, but they always end up dying."