Chapter 2

When we got there we told the girls to get a table that would fit all of us. We were going to get a massive order of fries and share it.

"Link go ask them what they want to drink would you?"

"That would be smart right..." I ran over to them. "Hey um what do you guys want to drink?" They told me and and I went back and told Jonah who was ordering what they wanted . "Tiff wants a coke Erica wants a root-beer and Kesha wants a water."

"Alright did you hear cash register dude "

"Yeah I heard it man will that be all." He said in a 'I hate you but I still have to act like I care way'

"Alright thanks dude we will be over there. " We went back to the table. I gave Kesha her water. "So what were we talking about on the way over here?

"Oh yeah that you asked me what was the longest relationship I have ever been in right." I looked at her and nodded. "Ok but after I answer this you have to also. "

"Ok I'm fine but then you have to say why it ended."

"Alright fine. The longest relationship that I have ever been in lasted almost three years."

"Omg three years....."

"Yeah......... It ended because I caught him cheating on me with some random girl he said he met that the gym. When I told him that it was over he told me that she meant nothing to him and that I was his everything. I told him that if that was true that he would have never done it in the first place and kicked him out. Its been almost a year since that and I haven't dated anyone else since then. " She looked at me with a worry look in her eyes. I just wanted to hug her. I think she noticed the way I looking at her because she smiled at me and said your turn.

"Well oddly enough the same happened to not the whole three years but mine last relationship lasted a little more then a year she broke up with me not because I cheated on her but because I caught her with her co-worker Bruce. They had been doing it for almost two months before I caught them. "

"Oh man well fuck them but not fuck them. " I looked her she looked like she really understand me. I went in and hugged her when i let go she looked so surprised. I still had her head in my hands. I don't know what came over me but kissed her. You know she was really good at it to. When I let go she look at me and just said well then.

"Um I'm sorry like I'm not sorry that I did it but I'm sorry if I offended you."

"No you didn't I still like you. "

"Oh so you like me." I looked at her and gave her a sly smile.

"Yeah I do. You idiot." She push me with her elbow. She is so cute.

"Hey do you want to head over to my apartment?" I asked her. When I did sadness quickly run into her face. "No it's for the reason you think."

"Yeah ok that's what they all say." I could tell she was mad.

"Ok I understand that but can you at least come if I try anything you can leave but you need to trust me please."

"Ok fine but you try anything I am breaking your hand."

"Deal"