1

A/N : kay guys,forever a lover Tom Holland fanfiction will be canceled. But don't worry,i'll make a book about Tom Holland as soon as i can. I just don't know what to put as a title. But right now just enjoy my Jace Norman fanfiction book.

Enjoy!!!

Jace's POV

There will be auditions for the Henry Danger new episodes that will come up to play the new characters. And the characters involves 3 girls and 3 boys. Millions of teenagers sign up for the audition. But we'll only pick 6 teens. And by we,meaning the judges,not me. I was with Riele,Sean,Ella and Cooper,discussing about the new actors that will join with us soon.

"I hope the boys will be cute" Ella said dreamy.

"Ella,now you're being the real Piper" we all laughed at Riele's statement.

"What do you guys think about the new characters? I'm sure they must be at least juvenile enough to make the episodes funny and silly. Maybe more juvenile than Ray" Riele spoke up.

"I hope so" Sean agreed. "Maybe" i agreed too. Others just kept quiet.

"Hey guys,do you guys think somehow Henry would...i don't know...be a man danger or something? Cause he's clearly not a kid anymore. I mean...look at Jace! He's super high,at least not that high from me." Riele spoke up again,breaking the silence.

"Yeah at least i'm high enough to match Cooper's height" i smirked.

Cooper laughed. "Hey,we don't know yet either you're higher or i am. I bet i am"

"Oh yeah? Is that a bet i hear?"

"Why are we talking about height right now? Aren't we supposed to be disscussing about the new actors and characters of Henry Danger?" Ella interrupt.

"Oh yeah right" i realized.

We talked about the new actors,the new characters and all about Henry Danger that evening.

~

Weeks passed by and now we'll get to meet the new actors. I learned the boy with curly brown hair name was Hank while the other boy with spectacles and short blond hair was Ethan. And the boy with slight red hair name was Andrew. The three girls,not so much. Because they hang out with Ella and Riele so i didn't get the chance to meet them.

Soon we took a break for the first scene. Maybe i can go see the new girls. I saw them talking with Riele and Ella. So i walk towards them.

"Hey guys" i waved. Then a girl with a long straight blond hair and a purple dress accidentally choked herself while she was drinking. On the other hand,a girl in a black leather jacket and tights to match with short brown hair gawked at my presence. But only one girl really got my attention. She had curly spiral black hair with a simple denim jacket and denim tights. Her hazel brown eyes was beautiful. And one more thing that interested me,she didn't react like either of the two girls that i just recall. Instead she slowly turn her gaze from Ella and Riele to me. Maybe she didn't know who i am?

"Oh hey Jace,we're just talking about what they're playing as" Riele explain. "Oh,okay,can you introduced them to me?" I asked.

"Actually,they can introduce themselves,right girls?" Ella smiled.

"Yep,i'm Lizzie" the girl in a purple dress responded. "I'm Kacey" the girl with short brown hair introduced. Now it was the hazel brown eyed girl's turn to introduce. She wasn't paying attention actually,she was texting with someone on her phone while chewing on a bubble gum. "Ehem" her friend Kacey nudged her. "Hmm?" She immediately pay attention to her friend. Her friend glanced at me as a sign.

"Oh," she turned her attention to me. "I'm Jenna,but you can call me Jen if you want to" she threw a smile and turned her attention to her phone back. Jenna, that's quite a nice name. "Do you guys know who he is?" Ella asked.

"Of course! He's Jace Norman,you did saw my reaction when he came" Lizzie told.

"And he played as Henry, obviously" Kacey grinned.

"Yeah no kidding,more than 5 years he rolled as Henry and kid danger,not to mention other movies such as Blurt and all" Jen explained other details. Oh so she did know me,she just didn't over react like them. Well i guess that's enough for ice breaking. It's time for the next scene.

~

I'm actually suprised when Jen turns out to be played as Henry's and Kid Danger's girlfriend. Her character's name was Lacey, she was a super hero too and that is why she turned to be Kid Danger's girlfriend too. Lacey knew Kid Danger's identities first and then Kid Danger was shocked that she knew about his identity was Henry. And then they became best of friends and couples.

I wonder what'll happen if there's such thing in reality. You know something like...i was a mysterious detective that no one knew what my face looked like, and on the other hand, my girlfriend turns out to be the murderer who i was eager to catch for a long time. Well it could happen. Speaking of girlfriends....what if i ask Jen out? Not a date but something more friendly/friend zone since she's new and i don't want to rush her. So i decided to go and ask her.

She was with Lizzie and Kacey,talking about something. When i reached them,they stop talking and gave their attention to me. Oops,this is kinda awkward. "Um....." That's when a thought pops in my mind. "You guys wanna hang out?" Instead of just bringing her alone,what if i start with bringing her friends too for a friendly effect.

"W-wha?" Both Lizzie and Kacey stammered, while Jen seemed relaxed. "Guys,i got this" i heard Jen told her friends. "Look Jace,we're kinda busy so-"

"Are you kidding me?! Of course we would hang out with you!" Lizzie said before Jen could finish her sentence. "Duh! Yeah!" Kacey joined. Then both Lizzie and Kacey turned their gaze to Jen,making puppy eyes. I wonder why?

"Nuh-uh! I'm not goin'!" Jen denied. Wow,i expected that she would've accepted. "Please.....just this once! Plus! You need to get out there and explore! Not to mention we're going to hang out with..." Then Kacey pointed at me. Jen looked at me,looking rather annoyed,this is not what i want her to react. Then she huffed. "Fine! But you guys owe me Starbucks!"

"Aye aye captain!" Jen's friends salute. Jen turn her gaze to me and sighed.

"So.....Jace. Where are we going?" Jen's smile made me skipped a heart beat. That's when i realized i didn't know where we should go.....