Spying time

You had to know what was up. You were questioning this ever since you came into Subcon. Why did the snatcher hang out with that dude. I thought he hated people? Did he want his soul??? You try to think of every single solution but nothing clicked. So you decided to see what was up. They normally never hanged out when you're around but sometimes they would be walking together. But today is today to know! But how? spying of course! It's quite rude to spy on people but your curiosity grown more every single second.

You tried your best to find the best hiding spot in one of the trees. But after time you found the perfect spot. But honestly would this work? Snatcher knows where you are even if you think he's gone. But whatever he was your BFF so you deserve to know what was up. You sat down and waited.

So the two of them started to walk in their normal walking place. Usually kind of far away by other things or people. Why would they walk in such a hidden spot? Did snatcher really wanted to keep his ego that much? You snickered but you stopped yourself. You were looking at Snatcher. He was happy but actually happy. You never saw him with that smile before but it seemed genuine like he was actually happy? He was hanging out with the purple hair dude but you think his name is Galileo if you remember correctly. He is also a fellow alien like yourself. He lived in subcon but you honestly did not know where he lived in subcon exactly. Maybe he had his own spaceship somewhere? But besides that you eavesdropped on a conversation they were having.

"how was your day?"

"Well boring but that hat brat keeps annoying me! She wouldn't stop following me. But she did say she had important business to do so at least she got out of my hair for a bit."

"So just a normal day for you then heh?"

"Yeah basically."

The two started to laugh. So at least you know they were friends so you got one question out of the way. You were about to leave because you're finished your business but you sat back down. It's quite interesting to see snatcher actually friendly for once. But Galileo did say he lived in subcon for two years so maybe he was best friends with Snatcher. You thought it was really cute he had a best friend. But you pause you're thought. You looked at the two again. But this time Snatcher had his arm around Galileos shoulder. Heh it kind of reminds you of a cute romantic scene in a movie- wait. Really? No it can't be. You thought you were going crazy. But maybe you weren't. Are they dating? You did a little squeal you thought it was so cute Snatcher was dating someone. When you stopped squealing two glowing yellow eyes we're right in front of you. Oh peck- "What are you doing here?!?" He was quite angry at you for spying them. But you could say you just came here one second ago. But you are a pretty bad liar so that won't go so well. Galileo pulled on snatchers tail a bit. "Awww are you embarrassed??????????" He did a grin. Snatcher blushed in embarrassment. Dang for a angry forest spirit he gets flustered pretty easily. Snatcher plopped you on the ground. "Well I think you know our little secret. But don't tell another Soul okay?" He was really pissed but wow I know snatcher has a big ego and all but he doesn't have to hide a relationship. Honestly you think everybody would be happy for him. Galileo chimed in. "Well buddy Snatcher just wants to keep it a secret for now. But hey I don't mind it at all. I don't like a lot of attention myself heh." He snickered. "But hay I don't mind you or your little friend bow knowing. I trust you two a lot." Snatcher just growled. Snatcher hated when he said that But Galileo just kept smiling at you. You smiled back and started to skip away from the two lovebirds.

You were happy for Snatcher. He needed someone that actually cares about him. Even if he doesn't like the idea of people caring about him.