"Makes sense." I say.

"It does?" Lisa questions.

"Yeah." Jordan says. "Ramona wasn't getting the game time she wanted at Chelsea and Alisha is at a level that West Ham can't facilitate with their squad."

"LOAD UP LADIES." One of the coaches shouts then I clip Balto into his lead.

Once Balto is ready to go I grab my stuff, head out to the bus, get on the bus, then sit down next to Daan before we head to the stadium.

As we're traveling to the stadium I scroll through twitter until I come across the NWSL All Star starting line-up.

1-Mackenzie Arnold
5-Kelley O'Hara
14-Sarah Gorden
14-Alanna Kennedy
16-Emily Sonnett (C)
8-Julie Ertz
6-Taylor Kornieck
10-Lindsey Horan
17-Tobin Heath
13-Alex Morgan
23-Christen Press

"Why do some of them have the same numbers?" Daan questions.

"They're all wearing their club jerseys."

"How did they decide captain?" Jordan asks.

"Well Sonnett plays in Orlando and she's the Pride captain so I assume they wanted a Pride player to be the captain." I say then I turn my head to whisper to my girlfriend. "What's our starting line-up?"

Daan playfully rolls her eyes at me then she hands me a piece of paper with the line up on it.

18-Pauline Peyraud-Magnin
3-Steph Catley
6-Leah Williamson
12-Tierna Davidson
15-Katie McCabe
10-Kim Little
21-Jessie Fleming
8-Jordan Nobbs
14-Audrey Solo
11-Vivianne Miedema
7-Daniëlle van de Donk

"I still can't believe we signed Tierna." Daan say.

"Me either." I say and smile.

"Does she have a place to stay?" Daan asks so I look at my new club teammate.

"Hey T." I say.

"Yeah?" Tierna says.

"Have you found a place to stay in London?"

"Yeah." Tierna says. "The club helped me out."

"Are you staying by yourself?"

"No." Tierna says and shakes her head. "Steph and I are rooming together...and we're suppose to be getting another roommate."

"We're trying to sign someone else?" Jordan asks.

"Apparently."

"Do you know what position?"

"Probably a Keeper." Jessie says.

Manuela was sold to Real Madrid for some reason.

"Well then." I say as we pull up to Exploria stadium.

Once the bus stops outside of the stadium we get out, grab our bags then head to the locker room. When we get to the locker room I head to my locker then look at the armband wrapped around the hangar my jersey is on.

"I'm Captain?" I question then turn around.

"Show 'em what their missing." Kim says then she smiles.

"Oh." I say then I bend down and clip Balto's lead onto him. "Wanna go for a walk?"

Balto barks and jumps around so I stand up, put my AirPods in, grab my phone, put my music on, then we walk out of the locker room and head for the pitch. Once on the pitch I notice the fans have started arriving so I keep my distance from them and walk on the side of the pitch.