-10-

(Evans POV)
He looked at me with a lust of happy eyes "I love you brian" I said putting my head on his chest as he put his hand on the back of my head "I love you Evan and we can get threw this together" he said messing with my hair till we heard a knock on my door and no one opened but me and Brian got up and opened the door and put my hands in my pockets quick "oh hey m-mini hey n-o-gla tyler lui" I said studdering "hey Evan hey brian do you wanna hang at your house" nogla said "sure me and Brian are bored anyway" I said looking at brian him with a tint of blush shaking his head "okay great where do you wanna go?" I said "the couch?" Lui said "sure" I said and started walking out with the others and sat on the couch next to brian and Nogla with lui next to Nogla and mini sitting on Tyler's lap on the other chair "so hows you and Brian?" Tyler said "we are good" I said mistakenly taking my hand out showing the promise ring "oh who married you~" mini said "uH what!" I said looking in a high five motion towards brian as he fived my hand and me putting in my pocket "I don't have a ring" I looked at brian and he was deep red and I was too "sure~~" mini said drawing a heart over me and Brian "I'm sure!" I said and mini grabbing my hand out of my pocket and reading the print "passing to lovers of the hanbys❤️" mini said chuckling making brian steam of blush "wait that's Brian's last name" nogla said chuckling "wait brian married you?~" lui said "n-no it's um -it's um a *cough* a fr-iend ring" brian said "but it says passing lovers not passing friends" mini said  showing brian the ring making him sweat "just admit you love Evan~" nogla said "I ain't telling you shite Nogla!" Brian said standing up heading to the bathroom "oh...I'm..." lui said "it's fine" I said ripping my hand off of minis hand "brian loves me...and you guys kinda ruined it it seemed like...he just dosent storm off in flams..." I said tears in my eyes holding a pillow "omg Evan we are so so-" before mini could say anything I flipped "don't speak mini you already made me worry enough please sit down..." I said and mini sat down but me not realizing brian was sneaking up and covered my ears "he's a sensitive bitch" he said "BRIAN!~" I said ripping his hands off my head "Evan I'm not mad idc if these guys know I like you I just don't want anybody else to know" he said sitting next to me "see you guys are perfect when you gonna official" nogla said I sat there in blush "briannnnnnnnn this is your fault he's gonna keep nagging" I said holding his shoulder that was steaming "idk after we fuck~" he said joking making me blush "BRIAN!" I said and tyler chuckled "that's what mini does to me when I want him" he said looking at mini "but brian don't you feel better that you have someone that loves you!" Lui said and he then stopped the smile "but my mom still loves me..." he said "oh my god I'm sorry!" Lui said getting up and hugging brian "ya Evan is a person that loves me irl but my mom still loves me even though she's in heaven..." he said holding tears and lui letting go "ya she loves you too! That's what I mean a person irl" Lui said being serious "oh okay-" he said chuckling making me happy "well what do you wanna do" mini said "it's getting late and I'm exhausted from being in a hospital" brian said "okay" nogla said getting up "ay Evan don't get steamy with Brian yet he still is recovering~" nogla said chuckling "I can do whatever the fuck I want to this man" I said cupping his cheeks making him smile "no you can't, you can't rip my skin off" he said joking "ya I know that dick face" I said chuckling wall the others left and me and Brian headed to my room and I threw him on my bed making him squeak "STILL NOT USE TO THAT SHITE" he said sitting up on the side of the bed as I hugged him making us fall on the bed so I was on his chest and his back to the bed and ghost hopped on the bed "no ghost this is my man!" I said smiling at ghost making brian put his head back seeing ghost lick his head "ghosty" he said and me making him looking at me "who's that hoe" I said joking "my side chick" he said in a fuck boy voice and I fell back on his chest laughing same with him and him putting his hand on my hair and ghost licking my face and cuddleing into Brian's side and we fell asleep...