"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back," Marcel said. Elijah appears from around the corner, and Marcel turns towards him.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition," Elijah suggested.

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Marcel asked, accusingly and took a step towards the suited Original.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" Elijah asked. Marcel eyes him for a moment before turning away.

"I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense," Elijah pointed out.

"That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy," Klaus said. Amelia had heard this while she was on her way to find Rebekah and Hayley and rolled her eyes.

"She is a friend, Klaus," Marcel assures him. 

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Follow my lead," Klaus ordered. Klaus leaves, and Marcel is about to follow when Elijah stops him.

"You know how Niklaus operates. If he perceives a threat, he can become quite ruthless. This would not bode well for Davina," Elijah warned the vampire.

"I'm not going to let anybody lay a finger on her," Marcel said with determination. 

"Nor will I," Elijah told him. 

In the courtyard, Amelia finds, Rebekah and Hayley rifling through several old chests of clothes while they search for a Casket Girls Festival outfit to wear.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Hayley asks. Both of the girls look up and smile at Amelia in greeting when they hear her footsteps. 

"Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Rebekah asked, as Amelia joined them in looking through the boxes.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead," Hayley informed the two.

"Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Amelia asked.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated," Hayley explained.

"So you are the reason she's run off," Rebekah said, raising an eyebrow towards the brunette. 

"Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches," Hayley pointed out, defending herself. 

"True. I may love him, but Klaus can be the most impossible, selfish person ever at times," Amelia said. 

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah will join them and the three of them will be impossible," Rebekah said. They watch Marcel and Klaus on the balcony as they mutter quietly to each other.

"Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl," Rebekah said, sighing.

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Hayley asked. 

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together," Rebekah said. They continued searching in silence for another moment before both girls finally registered Amelia's words. Their mouths dropped open, and they looked over at her in shock. Feeling the stares on the top of her head, Amelia looked up to see their shocked expressions.

"Yes?" Amelia asked confused about why they were looking at her like that.

"You love him!?" They exclaimed at the same time. 

"Shhh!" Amelia said, hoping that Klaus hadn't heard their cries. "Yes, okay. I love him. I was in denial, and then when I was talking to my sister I admitted it, but I still wasn't sure. But then last night he was so sweet, and he listened and it kinda just sealed the deal."

"What happened last night? And when did you talk to your sister?" Rebekah asked. Amelia explained the events of the past few days, with Hayley occasionally adding input. Rebekah took it all in stride, and filed away the details of the woman in her head for a later date. 

"Wow, I'm sorry Lia. I had no idea," Rebekah said. 

"It's fine. I guess it just helped me realize my feelings," Amelia told the two. 

"Did you tell him?" Hayley asked.

"Hell no," Amelia said.

"Why not?" Rebekah asked. 

"Because technically, it's still early. Both of us have changed so much, and we need to get to know each other again. I don't even know if he still feels the same way," the redhead explained. 

"Are you crazy? He's still totally head over heels for you, Lia! He never got over you. He tried, trust me he tried, but he couldn't," Rebekah assured her. 

"Well, I'll let you guys know what happens in that avenue. However, right now we have a festival to prepare for and a missing witch to find before the boy do. Let's go ladies."