Reliving the Best Moments Part 2

Decided to make a Part 2 for this. I'm hoping for a Part 3 or 4 of this to be out, so please do wish me good luck!

It was November 23, 2019. I was walking around my Chaldea. I looked at my friends' list and noticed that most of them already had grailed their favorite characters to Level 100 already. I looked at the number of holy grails I had.

'18 grails. I haven't used a single one of them. I think I should really find someone I truly love to spend my grails on.'  I thought to myself.

I looked at all my servants. I cherished all the servants I owned. I looked at the servants I personally liked the most, mostly coming from their high bond levels.

I narrowed it down to four servants.

- Heracles (he helped me for 9 months at that point, it's the least I could do to repay him.)

- Bedivere (he's just such a cinnamon roll, I just want to give him a big hug.)

- Summer Nobunaga (she's just such a fun character and she's the one I've been looking forward to the most during Summer.)

- (saving the best for last) Arthur Pendragon (you read the title of this book, what more do I need to say?)

I glanced at the two Berserkers on the list. Grailing them would increase their hp stat, which would help with their survivability. 

Nah. I can't rely on Berserkers too much. It's a risky play-style but it's not the best one. I should really stop using them so much.

So I glanced at the two Sabers. It was between the two Round Table members: Arthur and Bedivere.

I glimpsed at Bedivere's NP level. NP level 4. That irks me a little since I'm so close to the last level. I decided that I'll save my grails for Bedi later. I made a promise to grail him to at least Level 80 when he reaches NP5. 

I looked at my blond Saber. I have been considering of grailing him ever since I got him. Why did I take so much time to actually take action in finally grailing him? I feel like a fool. How could I neglect my favorite Saber like this? How could I have left him waiting for this long? 

I walked up to the tall male Saber. "Hey Arthur, may I borrow you for a couple of minutes? There's something really important that I need you for." I said with a big smile. 

The Knight looked at me with his usual radiating smile. I looked at his eyes and I think I saw a small tint of excitement and eagerness in his eyes. "Of course, Master. Whatever you need, I shall go along with it." 

"That's great. I have a feeling that you'd really love what I am about to show you." I giggled.

"No matter what it is, I'll be sure to show my proper gratitude for you, Master."

I grabbed his hand and we dashed into Da Vinci's Workshop. The female gave me her usual greeting. I then went to the section of the shop I had never been to before.  

Palingenesis 

"Master, where are you taking me? Of the many times you had taken me to Miss Da Vinci's shop, I've never seen this area before." Arthur asked me in pure confusion and curiosity.

"That's because I've never taken any other Servant to this place before. You are the first!" My eyes flashed in excitement.

Arthur kept quiet in confusion, as he was letting me continue what I was doing. 

I let go of my hand and ran towards the glass compartment. Arthur slowly walked behind me, examining the case intently. I pressed the button and the contraption opened up by itself. I grabbed one of the golden grails and held it up to Arthur.