6. Walking on Eggshells

Start from the beginning

Katsuki throws his head back with a cackle, snatching the phone out of Shouto's hand and scrolling through his camera album with his mouth agape even through his shit-eating grin.

Shouto has no business being this slutty.

"Oh my God, you filthy whore!" He laughs as he scrolls across one particular picture in the album that nearly has him crumpled onto the ground with laughter.

It's a photo of him sitting on Iida's face, the megane's glasses perched on Shouto's nose as he bites into his bottom lip and stares right into the camera. Iida's big, beefy hands are gripping at Shouto's thighs, face disappearing between Shouto's ass cheeks with only so much as his chin out. If it wasn't for Tenya's recognizably imposing and bulky frame, Katsuki would have thought he was just  suffocating some random.

He can't believe he actually got that prude to fuck him.

"What witchcraft are you using on these fuckers?"

Shouto takes his phone back, opening his camera app to check his appearance.

"Not a single spell. You'd be surprised how many men would be down to fuck if you just flat out ask."

"Most people get their noses broken for that. You better be careful; some straight guy could really try to hurt you for that, baby." Kaminari scolds him and Shouto snorts.

"Straight. Yeah, okay."

"Straight men exist, Sho."

"Spaghetti is straight too, until you get it wet and boil that shit."

Katsuki chokes out another laugh, halfheartedly smacking Shouto across the shoulder. He knows that Shouto is mostly just fucking with Kaminari---but his snark holds some truth. Up until five minutes prior to that conversation, Katsuki was almost certain that Tenya Iida was straight. Hell, everyone thought Iida was straight.

And it's not just Iida, either.

Shouto has slept with various men believed to be straight, including several of the varsity athletes and a few of Kaminari's band mates. Katsuki thought for sure that Kirishima guy was into chicks with big tits, but Shouto climbed that mammoth of a man and rode him until the sun came up.

Lucky bitch.

"You need a ride to work tonight?" Shouto asks him, putting his phone away. Katsuki shakes his head as he continues to put his books away. "No, Sho, I told you that I'm fine with walking."

"Well, you're not walking tonight. It's supposed to be raining and I don't want you to get sick so you either let me take you to work or let Denki take you to work. Take your pick."

"That's basically the same option."

"Oh fucking well, deal with it."

Katsuki mutely thinks that maybe he's influenced Shouto a bit too much. It's like talking to himself---and it's a lot more annoying than you might think.

"Fine."

"Good. I'll pick you up at six."

"I don't have to go until eight."

"Well I wanna help you pick your outfit."

The conversation stops abruptly when a bad is slammed down onto the table, startling Katsuki and Shouto both as they whip around to glare at the end of the table.

Only to see Izuku glaring right back.

He vehemently takes a seat, still looking as if he'd rather be anywhere but where they are and Katsuki can't figure out why the fuck he's sitting there if he's mad at them or some shit.