Akane didn't know if he would be frightened by the discovery that his loved one, miraculously sees Hanako, proud that she also despises supernaturals, or could still admire her sweet face when she had murderous tendencies. Even when Aoi tried to threaten, she looked like a cute little duck who was awkwardly holding a plastic knife.

Full of contradictory feelings, he got up and wiped his tears.

"Hanako doesn't want to hurt Senpai!" Kou interjected, drawing attention. "He just wants to save her!" he explained, looking confused at Nene's friend.

"Eh?" Aoi turned toward him, her hair tore up, like windswept ribbons. "Minamoto-kun what are you talking about? Don't lie to me, please. I saw what you did to the Flower Lady. I can't believe you have allied with ... him!" She snapped, pointing to a ghost who was listening to exchanges with growing interest.

Akane nodded, muttering under his breath "yes, yes, my dearest flower, the sun in the sky, tell them what you think about all this. "

"And you Minamoto-kun, you are exorcist, right? Your task is probably to get rid of things like him!" she spread her hands in resentment. "If you got rid of him right away, Nene-chan, she wouldn't be in danger now!"

Kou opened his eyes wide, he didn't know what to say. He ran out of words seeing how many reproaches Nene's friend had to him. Was it really his fault? Would it have been avoided if he had acted differently? He wanted to deny it. He wanted to explain why he did it. Excuse yourself. Her purple eyes burned him. Unable to stand them, he looked away.

"Easy, easy," said Hanako, saving a friend from an uncomfortable situation. "I think there is a HUGE misunderstanding!"

She looked at the ghost and sat down on the desk top opposite the table. She hit the wood with her heel and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You are to explain to me immediately what is going on here," she demanded, frowning angrily.

Akane clutched his heart and leaned on the shoulder of surprised Kou.

"Isn't she great?" he asked, deeply touched.

The young exorcist gave him a crooked look.

"Sure..." he muttered.

Hanako, sitting across from Aoi, was smiling mysteriously. He finally broke the silence with a laugh. He stood up and coughed.

"I'm Hanako-san of the toilet. Seventh Mystery of this school," introduced himself. "Nice to meet you"

The girl frowned, giving him a fearless look. She didn't say a word, waiting.

"As you probably know, me and Yashiro share a special bond. So she became my assistant," he explained calmly with smirk. "And basically me and kid here, we try to do the exact opposite, to what did you just said," dark expression appeared on his face. "We try to prevent death, which is intended Yashiro"

Aoi frowned. After all, it was the opposite of what Kei and Yuuki told her. She closed her eyes and let it out heavily. Aoi believed to Kei-kun much more, than this stranger. That was what she was warned about. Before being deceived and outsmarted.

"Hanako is right. We don't want to hurt Senpai. We would never do anything wrong to her. She is our friend," Kou joined in. "In fact, thanks to Hanako, we were able to save you and the rest of the students of this school, many times"

"I don't believe a word you say," Aoi insisted.

Suddenly she felt hands on her arms. She turned and saw Akane's concerned and humble face, something quivered in her heart. He handed her the glasses he had taken off for some time and sighed.