Geralt glared at her before turning away getting on Roach, he didn't say a word to her as he rode. He was to angry to say anything, she didn't understand that this child was more, so much more to him. Just like with her, he felt something pull at his soul towards the child, he knew when he was born, he felt the pull become stronger as he got older. Of course he couldn't tell that to the Velorina, he knew the vendetta she felt towards the human race, he just wish he can explain to her that the Prince was special. He felt a protectiveness over him like a father do with any child. He kicked Roach into high gear, hoping he can make it to Cintra in time to stop the enviable.

Velorina watched him ride on without a word to her. She let out an angry growl as she watched the horse ride towards Cintra, "Idiot." She mumbled to herself. She begin to walk in the opposite direction, she paused as she looked behind her, she thought about the situation that she knew the Witcher would find himself in. He told her how the Queen didn't want him to return to Cintra, Velorina heard about Queen Calanthe and how she can be ruthless when pushed. The tale Geralt just told her proved that she wouldn't bend so easily.. Velorina hated humans, they took everything from her and more, but she did love Geralt with all her heart that much was as true as gold. Velorina was battling with herself, she didn't want save the child that much was very solid in her mind, but she also didn't want something to happen to her idiot love at the same time. Velorina swallowed her pride as she begin her journey to Cintra, she grind her teeth with every step as she battled with herself the whole journey, "I can't believe I feel in love with an idiot." She mumbled to herself with her arms crossed like a child.

Geralt sigh as he waited for Calanthe to prep the girl for their journey. He would be lying if he said he wasn't surprise to find out that the Prince was actually the Princess of Cintra, he chuckled to himself knowing Velorina would have a laugh. He frowned thinking about his love and her stubbornness and hatred for humans, he wished she can just understand how much this child means to him. At the same time he couldn't fault her, hell he didn't even really understand the connection that he has with the Lioness. He let out another sigh as he heard Calanthe and the girl talking, he loved his stubborn, foolish woman with everything in his heart. He hope they can work something out when all of this is over.

The guard allowed him inside the chamber, he sigh when he smelled the tears the young girl was projecting. Queen Calanthe looked over at him then at the child, as she was talking Geralt couldn't help but to not feel the familiar bond towards the young girl, he thought maybe it was new for the both of them not having to meet one another before. Calanthe and the girl walked over to him, Geralt smiled down to her "Please to meet you Princess." he gently said. The girl swallowed before turning to the Queen, "May I say goodbye to my friends?" She asked. Calanthe cuffed her face with a soft smile, "Of course." She whispered. Mousesack and Geralt watched as the girl left the room, "I'll summon you when she's ready." Calanthe said to the Witcher. Geralt nod his head leaving the room, while leaving he stared at the druid who gave him a look, Geralt continue share a look with Mousesack knowing he was telling something silently. When the door closed, he decided to walk outside for some air, something wasn't sitting well with Geralt. A hidden door was open to him in mid walk down the hall, Geralt stared at the door with wonderment, like some invisible pull he changed his direction heading to the door. 

HIs medallion shook due to the magic that the door possessed, looking outside he spotted the girl that he meet earlier running to a group of kids. He watched own as she interacted with them, soon his eyes was drawn to another young girl who was dressed like a peasant boy. Geralt eyes widened as he felt the bond, seeing Cirilla for the first time. He knew it was her, his body knew it was her, Geralt stormed back to the Queen pissed that once again she tried to trick him. Velorina saw the look Geralt was giving to the young girl who stared after him once he left. She bit her thumb rolling her eyes shaking her head laughing, 'Of course it's a girl. Why couldn't I be the fly on the wall to see his expression when he found out.' She thought to herself, she frowned when the girl then looked in her direction squinting her eyes, Velorina knew she couldn't see her. She was far to hidden for the human eye to see, the girl continue to look until the young boy she was playing with nudged her to continue her turn. Velorina crooked her head in confusion herself, how could the young girl know she was there, it didn't make any sense.