siete

"Sab listen, hindi ko ginusto yon! Trust me! Nothing happened between us! Ikaw lang Sab, please believe me." wait this is Alyne's friend, Nick!

Nick and a girl I saw before, who looks like a couple, are arguing sa isang open field full of trees. Park ata?

"Believe you? Really? Ikaw? Ilan bang babae bago naging tayo? Please Nick." the guy seemed hurt with the girl's words.

"Noon yon! Nagbabago ang mga tao, isa na ako dun! Sab please. Give me another chance, ang dami kong binago para sayo! You changed my life and I know you're aware of it." the guy looks so sincere, mukha namang unti unting narealize yon ni 'Sab' as Nick called her.

"Siguro kung hindi ibang tao nagsabi saaki-" Nick interrupted her.

"Ibang tao? Bullshit Sab. Why would you believe someone else kesa sakin na boyfriend mo?" Nick looks furious. "Is it your best friend Samiah?" he stressed the word best friend. "Diba I told you she liked me before? And who knows, baka gusto niya parin ako and she's doing this to ruin us."

"Nick I'm sorry, di ko kaya. Let's break up." Sab left and Nick was glued to the ground.

"Tia gising na!" That's Alyne.

I sat up. "How long was I asleep?"

"Uh 3 and a half." sagot niya habang nakatingin sa orasan.

"WHAT? I missed so much class! Anong sabi ng mga teachers?" How was I able to sleep that long??

Masarap ata talagang matulog pag sa school. #proven#

"I talked to all the teachers whose class you won't be able to attend, they all said 'Ok' as long as you submit the works that we did daw. The nurse naman said you look tired so she didn't wake you up."

"Tagal pa ba? Puwede na bang umuwi?" I heard Huey from outside.

Alyne went out to talk to him. I heard her say good bye and thank you daw. I don't know what for though.

I fixed myself and stood up.

Oh right my dream.

"Girl, si Nick ba and Sab?" I asked when she came back. Nick is her friend from STEM. Old schoolmate niya.

"Sab? Who?" she looks clueless.

"Remember the girls gossiping about Huey bago siya mag-transfer? Yung pinakamatangkad." I don't know her personally, I only knew her name and face since I saw her a few days ago, and in my dream too.

Nag isip siya for a minute, browsing her memory siguro. "Oh di ko knows and di ko rin alam, nun ko lang din siya nakita uli. I'll ask for tea pag nagkita ulit kami!"

I wanted to say yes please but I didn't want to sound desperate. Hay. I wonder when my dream will happen.... and I'm curious about the girl Samiah.

"Oh by the way," I smiled sheepishly, "di pa tayo bati." and ran to the parking lot.

"What? I can't stand you!" She gave me a smug smile pero humabol din naman.

As soon as she caught up with me, she demanded me to come with her sa bahay nila. I was going to refuse and ask her kung puwede bukas nalang since Friday din naman, but her reason was too good.

She wants to hang out daw to make sure I'm in good terms with her after what happened, so syempre I said yes as long as ipapaalam niya ko and she immediately did.

I could never stay mad at this person, ever. She's been with me through all the predicaments I've went through. I just hope I was there for hers din. Minsan kasi she keeps things to herself lang, kaya every now and then I make sure she's alright and just cheer her up without specific reasons.

She called mom using my phone, and of course pumayag sila basta daw I need to be home before dinner, which is around 7. Lakas talaga.

When we got to their house, their cook immediately made merienda for us, and trust me, it's always tasty or I'm just always hungry? Could be both who knows.

We went to her room and talked about our week. Dami naming napagkwentuhan, pati yung prank. I told him how close she is with Huey kaya naisip kong iprank sila, but of course it backfired.

She said it would have worked if she did it and not me, which earned her a hit from me. Alyne's too smart to be pranked. Never again folks.

While mentioning Huey she went, "Kung alam mo lang." and didn't give me further details. God she's stressing me.

Our food was brought to her room, it was mozzarella cheese stick and freshly cooked fries. The best.

"Tia, what if someone courts you? What would you do?" She asked out of the blue.

I took three fries, dipped it in ketchup and ate it in one bite. "I'd turn them down, and down, and down and check if they'd give up, if not, edi ok, let's do this." Sarap ng fries huhu.

"Oh." That's all she said.

"Bakit, does someone want to court you?" In the back of my mind, I'm picturing him and Huey. Match made in heaven aba. They both have the looks, except Alyne's on a whole new level of pretty. Frenny ko e.

"Siguro hihi." she said leaving me with no tea again.

We spent the whole afternoon talking about the most random things and ended up watching mukbang videos on youtube.

When her parents got home, I greeted them and bid good bye na so they can rest, I might be late for our dinner rin. Which is a huge no.

———————————————————

hello hoomans xD