[2] Jasper 'The Panty Dropper' Heid

Dropping her clothes like they were a hot pan, Adaline continued to scream in pure horror. What was this man doing? What did he want from her? Hadn't she suffered enough?

The man practically jumped three feet in the air, clearly taken a back. Willow kicked open her door, bellowing at the top of her lungs "bring it bitch" as she bounded into the hallway with a bat in the air.

Willow's amateur badass moment startled Adaline, whom yelled in fear for a third time. This third cry informed Willow that her friend was in pain and, without thinking, Willow chucked the bat at the figure.

He had been advancing towards them so he was close enough for the bat to both make contact and hurt.

"What the hell!?" He roared. Willow froze, wheezing from the excitement, as she seemed to recognize the voice. She flicked on the nearest light switch so she would be able to see a discernable facial feature.

"You ass! You scared me!" Willow chuckled in relief.

"Bring it bitch? Really?" he snickered. "Like that was going to intimidate anyone."

"What in the hell is going on?!" Adaline squawked, unable to fully control her trembling.

"Addy, calm down okay? This is one of my other roommates. I told you about him." Adaline was panting like a dog in the heat. Her throat felt like it had been lit on fire.

"I literally can't hear out of my left ear now," he moaned.

"Excuse us," Adaline latched onto Willow's wrist and yanked her into her room. "Your roommates a dude!?"

"Yeah . . . they both are! I-I told you that!" Willow claimed.

"No you didn't! You said you were living with two friends. You implied they were . . . chicks!" Adaline observed Willow. She recognized the look and stance. Avoided eye contact, arms crossed in front, biting the corner of her lip, and an inability to stand still.

This look had been one she'd displayed often in high school.

"Which one are you sleeping with?"

"Oh come on Addy that's not fair, a lot has changed since high-" she broke of, recognizing Adaline's response: eyebrow raised, hand on the hid, and a scowl on the lips. "The one you haven't met yet."

"Oh god Willow!"

"What? I can't help it!" She wailed, tilting in to whisper: "He's so hot."

"You couldn't have warned me? So I don't walk around like," Adaline paused, gesturing to her Monsters University pajamas. "This!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you still liked Disney," Willow began to snicker.