2. Zoro wants to be a big bro

"Daddy...from where do babies come from??? ", a worried Zorawar asked his father scratching his head....

Siddharth smiled at himself and closed his newspaper he made Zorawar sit on his lap...

Sid- Aye Khanjar! when we all are asleep god sends his angels and those angels secretly enter the house and safely keep the baby near the respective parents...

Zoro- daddy...was i also kept by an angel..??..

Siddharth was just about to say yes when Shehnaaz could not control her laughter she burst out laughing at the innocent talks of her son...

Zoro- mommy why are u laughing??? Plz request god to keep a sweet little girl at our home na.....no no....u request for two babies.....no that wont be sufficient u ask god for 10 babies...plz mommy....i want to be a big bro...i promise i will never disturb both u and daddy while u are doing that kissi-kissi...

Sid-My champ! for that me and ur mommy  had to do a lot of hardwork it will need time , patience, care ,responsibility and the most important....

Sana- cheapdapanti!! Right Gande Bacche(she said while pinching Siddharth's shoulder)

Plz friends don't forget to vote and comment its just a click and plz make it.....😍😍😍

Until we meet again,
Lots of ❤