Chapter Two

What's your name Savage." a man growled as he stood in front of where Kagome was in the cell. Kagome just narrowed her eyes at him.

She wasn't going to answer him if he was going to talk to her that way. She was already a prisoner, and she had dealt with worse on her adventures.

Her lip curled as her eyes looked at his aura, it was a light shade of black and at the edges it was green. The greed bubbled and popped as if it was hot tar. Kagome could feel her skin crawl when she was near this man.

Ever since she finished her MikoMikoko training, she had been sensitive to everyone around her because she was so intune with feeling auras. Like now, this man's aura was making her feel sick.

There was no reason to talk to a man like this, he would only get answers from her then try to kill her. Or he would twist her words to make him look good. She hated people like that.

Blue eyes stayed narrowed as she watched his every movement, she continued to ignore him as he yelled and banged on the bars of the cage, trying to get her to answer him.

'Like that is going to happen' He couldn't intimidate her. A slug demon could be more intimidating that this man, but that didn't mean he couldn't do any harm to her. He did have a ship filled with other men stronger than him. Kagome could easily overpower him, but she didn't think she could make it through everyone on this ship.

She needed to bide her time and wait to they made it on land. If they got on land, Kagome could make an easy escape.

Kagome heard the male grown in frustration before he stomped off and closed a door with a loud bang.

She rolled her eyes and shifted, trying to get comfortable. She had a feeling she may be stuck in the cell for longer than she would like.

Xxxxxx

A man sighed as he took his first step back on the land of his people, it was good to be home. Everyone was tired and happy to be back with their loved ones.

Feeling a hand on his shoulder the man looked over and gave a small smile, "Hello Father."

The man's father grinned, "It is good to be home."

The man nodded, "It is. It has been too long since we have all been together." his eyes glanced over the crowd, looking for someone.

"Go ahead and find your friend Pocahontas. I am sure she will be glad to see you have returned."

Pocahontas laughed, "I will see you at the feast tonight." He gave his father another grin before heading off to look for his friend.

"Chief" the father of Pocahontas turned, and saw one of the other warriors standing there.

"It is fine Kocoum. Go visit your family." The man, Kocoum nodded before leaving the Chief of their people alone to watch everyone around him.

Today was a good day to return home, too bad no one knew of a fight that was going to take place on their soils so soon after returning home.