Plans(2): Chapter 42

Start from the beginning

Zhan and Yu Bin moved cautiously through the crowd while their eyes only searched for Meng Yao. Within a few minutes, Zhan's eyes found his prey. He gently tapped Yu Bin on his shoulders and showed how much Meng Yao was enjoying with the girls. Meng Yao was completely immersed in the girls while he was making out with them.

A smirk spread across Zhan's face and he looked at Yu Bin while the later lightly nodded. Zhan and Yu Bin sat in a distant table and observed the moves of every single person. They waited for the entire people to get drunk so that they could do their work easily.

"Mr. Sean, you need to put this pen drive into Meng Yao's phone for 5 seconds." Yu Bin whispered. "The phone will be hacked in this way and we will get information about their every client."

"Mn." Zhan nodded.

After around 30 minutes, the entire environment of the club changed. Everyone became heavily drunk and they started to move haphazardly, crashing with one another. Zhan chuckled at their condition and looked at Meng Yao who was still enjoying with girl.

"His alcohol tolerance is quite high." Xiao Zhan said taking a sip from his cocktail while Yu Bin's eyes scanned the entire crowd. "I think I should do my job now." Zhan smiled and got up from his seat and went to Meng Yao while Yu Bin followed him.

"Good evening, Mr. Meng." Yu Bin slightly bowed extending his hand for a handshake.

"Huh?!" Meng Yao raised his head to see the person who greeted him. "Why cannot I remember you?" Meng Yao said tilting his head.

"Ah...I am Mr. Sean's friend. My name is Wen Ning." Yu Bin smiled. "And here is Mr. Sean." Yu Bin said showing his hand towards Zhan.

"Oh! Mr. Sean, how come you are here?" Meng Yao stood up. "Have a seat, please." Meng Yao smiled and drive the girls away.

"Thank you, Mr. Meng." Zhan nodded his head and sat beside Yu Bin.

"Mr. Sean, why is your face covered like that?!" Meng Yao asked.

"I have a flu. I don't want others to get affected by it." Zhan replied with a smile. Though Meng Yao cannot see that smiling face, yet those eyes were enough to tell that Zhan was smiling.

"Mr. Sean I have never seen your face before." Meng Yao said tilting his head.

"My face got burnt when I was young. So I dare not to show my face to everyone." Zhan said politely. "I don't want to scare my business partners with my ugly face.

"Sorry for asking." Meng Yao apologized. "But how do you know that I am here in this club tonight?"

"Mr. Meng, we just came to enjoy and we suddenly found you." Yu Bin replied with a smile. "It's a coincidence."

"That's great." Meng Yao chuckled. "How about let's shake a leg on the dance floor?"

"Sure." Zhan smiled and three of them ended on the dance floor.

Meng Yao was already drunk and he was dancing randomly while Yu Bin and Zhan were just moving their bodies with the beat. After some time, Zhan sensed that Meng Yao got completely immersed in dance. He efficiently fished out the phone from Meng Yao's pocket.

"Mr. Meng, I am feeling a little dizzy," Zhan said rubbing his temples. "I am going to sit for a while."

Without waiting for a second, Zhan left the dance floor and went to sit on an empty chair. He quickly took out Meng Yao's phone and inserted the pen drive into it. After 5 seconds, a notification popped up in Meng Yao's screen as 'complete.' Zhan quickly withdrew the pen drive and returned to the dance floor and efficiently slipped the phone into the owner's pocket. Then he started to dance as if he got drunk.

"Mr. Meng, my partner is not feeling well today." Yu Bin said gently. "I think we should return."

"No!" Zhan said loudly. "I want to dance with Mr. Meng, he is so handsome." Zhan pulled Meng Yao by his waist.

"Mr. Sean, don't touch me like that." Meng Yao said pushing Zhan lightly. "I already love someone." Meng Yao blurted out under the influence of alcohol.

"Who is that?!" Zhan growled, moving his head like a drunk person.

"Why should I tell you?!" Meng Yao chuckled. "But I can tell you that he is very handsome. But some slut is trying to get close to him."

"A slut?" Zhan arched his brow.

"Mn." Meng Yao nodded. "We study at the same place."

"Mr. Meng, my partner became drunk, excuse us." Saying so Yu Bin dragged Zhan out of the club, leaving Meng Yao alone on the dance floor.

Once they were out of the club, Zhan returned to his own self.

"Did you do it?" Yu Bin asked pulling Zhan into a dark alley where the bike was parked.

"Mn," Zhan said showing him the pen drive. "It's done. Let's go to your apartment now."

"Good." Yu Bin smiled and drove Zhan to his apartment.

On arriving at the apartment, Yu Bin and Zhan quickly opened the laptop and checked the contents in the pen drive

"Woah!" Yu Bin exclaimed. "That's amazing! Here is all the required information. Meng Yao has a meeting at 10 am tomorrow on the outskirts of Beijing. It's a very big deal with a Japanese company. If we somehow stop the deal, Mengs will suffer huge losses." Yu Bin exclaimed as he quickly checks the remaining files.

"Did you plan anything?" Zhan asked.

"Not yet."

"Hm." Zhan sighed. "Don't worry about it. I will take care of it. Send me the entire information to my mail. Just keep an eye on Meng groups that's all." Zhan said standing up. "Li Bowen and my men are already keeping an eye on Wens. This time I won't let go of them. W had to suffer enough because of them. Every company is afraid of the Mengs and Wens. I cannot bear this anymore. We need to put an end to this." Zhan's voice changed into a cold one.

"Zhan, calm down." Yu Bin said putting his hand on Zhan's shoulder. "I know you can do everything."

"They tried to mess with Sean Xiao Zhan and I am not going to be easy on them." Xiao Zhan said, determined.

___________________________

You guys have perhaps heard of the chaos in China. One of the biggest fanfic site AO3 got banned from China. It's said that a Chinese fan wrote a fanfic on Xiao Zhan on a very sensual topic and it lead to all the mess. But the hater's changed the game and blamed Xiao Zhan about this. He even faced some threats as well.

Please go through the last chapter 'Urgent: It's not an Update' of the book Single night by author DedSyl to get a clear idea about what happened.

Xiao Zhan is innocent but people are blaming him for these freaking rumors. Please use the hashtag #welovexiaozhan on Twitter, so as to support him.