NarutoxMei

No one's POV
When he arrived at his house he saw someone really familiar to him...a beautiful redhead and a goddess in a a human form ..also added to her amazing body is her Kage-level control of the "Yoton" ..or "Lava Release"..Yes you heard me right.. Naruto just saw Mei Terumi Belsarion in his room "naked" .. The Anbu Operative was a stunner in every sense of the word.. and she was just chilling out in his room,watching some Netflix..however she's enjoying porn in it and was masturbating and moaning his name when he was entering his room.. She was also an expert seducer..And she had succeeded seducing him a couple of times and he was enjoying her "alone time" with him.. And so is she..getting the most eligible god for herself is something to be proud of..(Let's see what they're going through right now haha 😆)

Mei's POV
"Naruto is this morning good enough for the both of us hmm~ so join me babe I'm going to be in your room waiting for your member".. seduced Mei..*Naruto was ready to fuck his bitch hard*..Let's continue with the story..

Naruto's POV
"Ohh I'm so ready alright I will definitely be enjoying breaking your pussy and making you scream my name babe I'm going to be enjoying my day off with my Mei.." thought Naruto..

Mei's POV (part 2)
"So I will definitely have my baby to be with me today and will be fucking me to the point of breaking up my ass..I always wanted to be having a rough sex with him.. "The Most eligible "Shinobi-no-Kami" the world has ever seen" and I will definitely be happy to see him moan again with every thrust of his "Dick" in my pussy".. thought Mei..Let's see what Naruto's thoughts were right now..

Naruto's POV (part 2)
"Ohh I will definitely be going to enjoy your treat Mei for sure..be ready for my mighty meaty and I love you too so much I will let you do anything you want me to do so start your routine and I'love be clanging and banging all day and all night..so good you're going to be drooling over your seat.." Naruto thought of his Mei Terumi-Belsarion..
Let's see if she's going to be whipping up him as a good slave..

Mei's POV (Part 3)
"Damn he's not just a clan heir just for show he's not just any clan heir just for his own status or his personal stature but because of his own way of making things happen and make impossible to be possible since he was really a god and now I wanna feel his seed inside my pussy and feeling good with his "member"..Ohh I will definitely be enjoying this beautiful day alright..
Let's toss it over to Naruto and see what is his favorite style position is..

Naruto's POV (part 3)
"I will fuck her dog style position or I will definitely be going to fuck her sideways and her moan will be the best sound I wanna hear her say.. My name being moaned and screamed for..this will be very awesome and I will never forget the experience of a lifetime "Fucking the most beautiful Anbu Operative and Ex Mizukage of the Hidden Mist Village"..I will be sure to see her "Ahegao" face when this escalates.. I am sure she's going to be enjoying the moment with me .. and she will definitely be going to moan and scream my name the loudest..

That's all for now guys and thanks for supporting me I promise you I will definitely be happy updating my story and remember that I don't own anything of these..They're going to their respective owners..

But The storyline is all mine again happy reading and thank you so much..