*

"I'm here now take the fuckin picture down." I said as soon as Kaine opened the door.

He had no shirt on with sweatpants that hung low around his waist.

"No hug, no kiss, no nothing first?" He asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes pushing pass him going upstairs. I needed to shower and get out of these clothes.

I stopped before getting all the way to the closet seeing his phone on the bed. I grabbed it putting in his passcode and deleted the picture.

"Don't think you the shit because you know a nigga code." He said standing at the door.

He reached his arm out as I tried to walk past grabbing my waist pulling me into him.

"Get off me." I said blushing looking at his chest as he move his hands down to my ass.

"Kaleb!" I squealed hitting his shoulder as he lifted me up fast by my thighs leaving me no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Stop I'm probably too heavy for you." I mumbled as he begin kissing on my neck.

"You're not so shut the fuck up." He snapped into my neck.

"Put me down, you know I don't like this so I don't know why you continue to lift me. "

"I'ma continue to do it. You don't got a problem with it when we take them early morning showers tho." I busted him in his chest as he laughed.

*

Kaine

"I turned bae into a smoker tho." I said as Shelly took a puff of the blunt, blowing it into my mouth, then kissing me.

I got her ass to agree to stay as long as I: cut this damn fro off my fuckin head, as Shelly would say.

"I know, you ain't a good influence for me. And my mom just think you the best thing walking." She said shaking her head.

"Moms be knowing." I said messing with the front of her thong as I laid in between her thighs.

"If you ain't gonna kiss her you need to leave her alone." I smirked chuckling as she pushed my hand off her.

"And everybody think ya freak ass shy, bullshit."

"I am."

"Yeah the fuck right. You just got everybody fooled. Mom be like pretty seem so quiet, shy, and innocence."

"She calls me pretty?" She asked surprised.

"Mhmm." I nodded lighting my second blunt.

"Aw that's sweet."

"She wanna meet you. Not as Nel's coworker, as my girl."

"Who said I'm ya girl?"

"Don't start that shit."

"Forreal, I'm single."

"Yeah, keep lying to ya self. I'ma tell ya moms how you be treatin me, you know she don't even play that shit about her Kaleb."

"Her and her Kaleb gets on my damn nerves."

"But you love Kaleb tho." I said taking her phone from her laying on top of her. "It's coo. Kaleb love you too girl."

"Give me a kiss." She said grinning while blushing.

"Nah, you claim you don't even fuck with me but wanna kiss on a nigga."

"You're heavy to be so skinny." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Don't underestimate a nigga because he skinny. You already know what my skinny ass can do tho." I said grinding my middle against hers smirking as she moaned.

"You be horny as fuck after smoking." I chuckled knowing she was already wet.

"Every time somebody say you seem shy I be like shit, if only y'all know how many times I done walked in on her playing with her pus-"

"Kaleb!" She yelled slapping my head. I rolled off of her laughing. "You better not had fuckin said that."

"Nah, I didn't. I be thinking it tho."

"Fuckin asshole I swear."

*

"Shelly!" I yelled her ass done fell asleep when I told her to stay up until midnight.

"What? Stop yelling." She mumbled.

"Happy birthday bae." I said taking out mans sliding a condom on, I needed some attention.

"Thank you baby." She mumbled turning side ways ass pressed towards me.

Easy access.

I moved her thong to the side and slide in hearing her gasp out a moan.