❥ chapter one

johnny's pov

"john.johnny.JOHN!" lauren shakes me until i wake up. "you ever heard of nicely waking someone up?" she looks at me for a solid thirty seconds then throws a pillow at me. "nope! now, get up and shower.you smell bad." i flip her off as she walks out of my room and closes the door. i head to the shower and get it then i get ready for the day.today's saturday so luckily i don't have school. i put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a hoodie then i go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"morning john." my mom puts two pancakes on a plate then hands them to me. "morning." i eat the pancakes then rinse off my plate and put it in the sink. "don't forget you have to take lauren to nadia's house today." i grimace at hearing nadia's name. we used to date for two years til i caught her cheating on me with some random kid at school. i still don't understand why lauren's still friends with her. if i ever caught lauren's boyfriend cheating on her i would beat the shit out of him. "can't lauren just walk?" "john can you please just drive her?" i sigh as i go back into my room and scroll through instagram.

 "can't lauren just walk?" "john can you please just drive her?" i sigh as i go back into my room and scroll through instagram

liked by laurenorlando and 980,378 others kenzie 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️view comments

kenzie 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️
view comments...
maddieziegler U ARE BEAUTIFUL
kenzie @maddieziegler all u ♥️
emilyskinner wow imagine being as gorgeous as mackenzie ziegler
kenzie @emilyskinner wow imagine being as sweet as emily skinner

wow.she is so pretty.like the prettiest girl ever.but she doesn't even know i exist.i sigh and get off insta and decide to text hayden and see what he's doing.

jaunny boy
HAYDEN

haydaddy
WHAT
WHATS WRONG
JOHN
JOHNNY?
WHY ARENT U ANSWERING
jaunny boy
hi
haydaddy
is that all u had to say
fuck u john
johnny
can i come pick u up?
i have to bring lauren to nadia's house and i have nothing else to do
haydaddy
why not i'm bored anyway

i shut off my phone then head to lauren's room. "let's go choppy." "ew you know i hate that nickname." "well i hate you so." i smirk and she throws a tampon at me but i dodge it.i dropped her off at nadia's house then i went to pick up hayden.i pulled up to his house then beeped the horn and he came running out.

"hello john orlando." "hello hayden summerall." whenever we see each other in person we greet each other using our first names.don't ask why. "can i see your phone? you have better music then i do." i toss him my phone then i pull out of his driveway. music starts playing throughout the car then i get a notification.hayden picks up my phone and looks at it then his mouth drops.

"what is it?" he still doesn't answer so i yank my phone out of his hands.when i saw the notification my mouth dropped too. "dude.mackenzie ziegler just added you back on snap."

kendall speaks 🤑
hi i know i haven't updated in like months but there's been a lot of shit going on but my life has finally been chill and i know this sucks but i got bored and i had inspo so i decided to write 🤠