He was drinking a banana milkshake which Lhong bought for him while observing Lhong and Tharn.

'I will not let you with anybody
I will not anything stand by you
No matter how long
I will try to make you be mine'

Lhong sang staring at Tharn who looked distracted. Turbo pouts, seeing Tharn getting all the attention from Lhong and glares at both of them as he squeezed the bottle.

'Why he likes my stupid good for nothing cousin?? Can't he see they don't look good together as we do' Turbo thought while pouting causing Lhong to look at him in worry?

Soon they decided to take a break from practising, Lhong went to Tharn and offered him water before speaking.

"You looked distracted while practising... Everything is fine, Tharn?"

"Hm... I'm just worried about that Nong. Since we were late for class we left him with his friend. I wonder if he's fine now" Tharn explained to Lhong, Lhong chuckles and pats Tharn's back as he replies.

"Don't worry, I think he will be fine... If you want to worry about something then worry about Turbo, he was glaring at us the whole time we were practising" Tharn looks at Turbo who was frowning looking at them and chuckles too.

"Maybe he's hungry," Tharn said in a suggestive manner but Lhong didn't catch it.

"Hm... It's already late. I will take him for dinner and then drop him home" Lhong informs Tharn while packing his stuff.

"Sometimes you make me feel like you're dating that kid! At the start, I thought Turbo is here for Tharn but I realised that he's tailing after you instead of his own cousin" Tum commented as he joined the conversation.

"He's the only few people that can be tolerated in the club, unlike the fan-girls who keep screaming till my ear starts bleeding" Jay spoke, remembering the time when Fangirls used to wait for them outside the room but thankfully to Turbo no one dares to come near them now.

"P'Lhonggg" Turbo whines cutely and pouts making Lhong chuckle as he looks at him.

"Just a moment... I'm coming.." Lhong told Turbo who nods as he played some game on his phone.

"See! Even now he is only calling his P'Lhong! Like we don't even exist!" Tharn jokes making others laugh.

"He's so cute! how can I not worry about him? plus he admires me more than Tharn... It boosts my confidence... Okey... I'm leaving now..... see you guys tomorrow.." Lhong took his things in a hurry and left with Turbo.

"Are they seriously not dating?" Jay asked, watching Lhong who wrapped his arm around Turbo's shoulder and Turbo who was complaining about something to Lhong.

"Nope... Well, I think so... God knows... Sometimes I doubt it" Tharn replied somewhat unsure.

"Well, I won't be surprised if suddenly they announce that they are dating... When was the last time we saw Lhong with a girl.? Since he met Turbo he stopped going out" Tum spoke while thinking.

"Well... I don't mind if they date... at least I will be free from my own cousin glaring and planning my death all the time," Tharn spoke and other two members of the band knew that he's not joking as they leave the music room.

Tharn enters his room and puts his stuff on the table before going to take a bath. He looks at the empty bed as he dresses up and then picks up his wallet as he leaves the room. Tharn was locking his door when the room next to him opened and his seniors looked at him.