Unexpected Visit

Evan and Jonathan had just finished recording their game-play. Even when they stopped recording, they kept playing and talked nonsense. Though, it wasn't nonsense to Jonathan as he cherished every moment he shared with Evan.

"So, Delirious." Evan called him.

"Huh?"

"Do you think I could come over some day, seeing as I live near you now?" Evan told him, Jonathan thought about it. He wasn't sure if he wanted Evan around, well he does because he has feelings for the latter. Yet, Jonathan wasn't sure. "Uh, Jonathan, are you still there?" Jonathan pulled himself out of his thoughts.

"I don't know man, only if you want to." Jonathan replied to the other man.

"Yeah, sure man," Evan enthusiastically agreed.

"Alright, so tomorrow then?" Jonathan suggested.

"Sure," Evan confirmed.

"Now I have to go and clean up my house. It's a total mess," Jonathan made a sound of distress which made Evan laugh and say,

"Alright, bye Delirious."

"Bye, see you tomorrow." Jonathan hung up on Skype and proceeded to go clean his house. It had to be flawless for Evan.

The next day, after checking everything twice and even thrice, Jonathan waited anxiously for Evan's arrival. After a few hours, Jonathan was checking his phone every five minutes or so and bouncing his foot while he sat on his couch. Jonathan managed to calm himself by thinking of the other man. This was ironic, because he was the one causing Jonathan's anxiety.

Jonathan glanced once more at the clock and faced disappointment, it was almost 9pm, Evan wouldn't come. Why would he lie to Jonathan about coming over? Jonathan tried to ignore his hurt feelings and went to his bedroom. He crawled onto his bed and just laid there. He eventually fell asleep, still thinking about Evan.

The next day, Evan felt bad. He couldn't tell Jonathan that he had to cancel because his cellphone company was being crappy. He was making his way to Jonathan's house, he tried calling first but Jonathan wouldn't answer. Evan didn't know if to worry or not, he was sure that Jonathan could take care of himself.

A few moments later, he pulled up to Jonathan's driveway, just beside Jonathan's car. He walked up to Jonathan's door, he was going to knock first, but out of curiosity tried the door handle first. Much to his surprise, the door was unlocked. Evan took this opportunity to let himself in Jonathan's house. As he entered, he heard a weird grunt, almost like a moan; he assumed it was Jonathan but didn't put much thought to it. Evan was making his way to Jonathan's bedroom when he heard someone, who definitely Jonathan, moan his name. Evan blushed and stared at the door from where the moans were coming from. He really did not know if to enter or not as he was afraid of what he could find on the other side of the door.

Slowly, Evan turned the doorknob and opened the door even slower. When Evan finally opened the door, his jaw dropped. Jonathan was on his bed, facing away from the doorway, being face down and ass up. Jonathan also had two fingers deep inside him, his fingers buried in his asshole up to his knuckles. Even in his dumbstruck state, Evan managed to process what was going on. Jonathan was in his bed, fantasizing about him while Evan stood in the doorway, getting hard himself.

Evan looked around the room and saw that Jonathan has a swivel chair in his room, how convenient Evan thought to himself. He quietly shut the door and locked it, he pulled the chair and sat on it. Evan was sitting with the chair against the door, admiring how Jonathan was fingering himself to the thought of him. Evan was even harder and couldn't take it, the sight in front of him was too much.