Please...i can't be without you...

Dash's POV-

I wake up with shy cradled close in my arms, she's holding me so tight as she sleeps.

I stroke her hand mouthing the words "I love you"

I could feel her pull closer.

"Morning Dashie..." She said as she barely opens her eyes.

"Hey..." I said as I smiled at her.

"You know...I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful..." I said as I stroked her hair.

She kissed my nose. This girl...really meant a lot to me.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked as she walked into the restroom.

"...I don't know...w-what do you think we should do?" She said as I heard her turn on the shower.

"...u-um....I don't know..." I started.

"Hey, babe...I'm gonna take a shower... You want to join?..." Shy asked as she blushed dark red.

Lately, shy has been trying to be more sexy, I don't get why, I like her the way she is.

"Hm...tempting...I just might..." I said as I stood up and threw off my shirt.

After shy took off her clothes, and I did the same, we showered for about 45 minutes...say something happened in the shower.

When we get out shy wraps a towel around her.

I soon brushed my teeth and put on my underwear and crap, deodorant, a pair of black skinny jeans, cyan vans and a big heavy red shirt.

"You look like some type of Rock band member." Shy said as she put on her bra.

"I'll be your rock band member tonight~" I said as I walked towards her and kissed her.

She kissed me back, and well, I felt her tongue surround mine. She was an amazing kisser if I do say so myself.

"Hey...do you want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"If im with you...then...anywhere and somewhere is fine with me." She said.

"Maybe even nowhere?" I said playfully.

"Even nowhere.." She said as she finished getting changed and put on her shoes.

"So...tell me, today... Me and you.. Go out around town for a while...you know... Sight seeing..." I said.

"I'd like that.." She said as she smiled at me.

"I love you..you know..." I said as I put my forehead to hers.

"I love you too Dashie..." She said as she kissed me softly.

Soon, we walked to my car.

"What are you doing?" She said as she followed.

"About to...get in the car....and then drive around." I said as I slowly opened the car door.

She walked towards me.

"No...come on...let's be cute and walk around a bit..." She said as she pouted cutely.

I sighed.

"Fine..." I said as I kissed her.

We start walking around a bit after I lock the door to my apartment and my car.

We go into town and see a few stores on the way.

"Oh dashie! Can we go in there!" Shy said as she jumped up and down.

She was acting like a little kid, but it was so cute.