♛ .𝟐𝟕. ♛

[No One's P

[No One's P.O.V]

The blonde was excited. He couldn't wait until he was going to get picked up by John to see his boyfriend.

Roger frantically scrambled around his room, making sure he grabbed every travel accessory and clothing he needed for the sleepover.

❝toothbrush, toothpaste...I have everything. I should have everything. Jesus, I need to quit overthinking.❞ He stressfully grabbed his hair, ❝I packed my stuff earlier today.❞

Roger sat on his bed and gazed around his room.

I really shouldn't be missing anything.

The blonde shifted his eyes towards his door when he heard a knock.

It was his mum, leaning against his doorway.

❝almost ready?❞ She questioned. ❝it's almost 6. They should be here any minute...❞

❝I'm ready. I very sure I have everything—even though I feel like I don't.❞ Roger chuckled softly. ❝I would recommend you to double check, just in case if you really are forgetting something.❞ She lifted her brows, tapping her nails against the wall, rhythmically.

❝I did! Three times really!❞ Roger told.

❝well, I-.❞

A loud, bell ran throughout the Taylor's residence, startling both of them by the expected, but unexpected sound.

❝it's probably John.❞ The blonde said, getting on the floor to zip up his bag.

❝I'll get the door.❞

The young, brunette stood at the front door, rocking back and forth, waiting for someone to reveal themselves from behind the door.

John had no idea why he was nervous.

Well, no.

Actually, he was nervous for Brian because of what Roger's parents think about their relationship.

He heard that Roger's parents despise it.

John is a good kid, but if his parents told him that, he would've just packed up to leave and live with the love of his life.

As the door creaked open, John snapped out of his thoughts and quickly put a huge smile on his face.

❝this is John? Correct?❞ Roger's mother questioned. ❝yes ma'am.❞ John nodded, ❝I'm John Deacon, one of Roger's friends. I know I might've not been mentioned by Roger much, but-.❞

❝Roger tells me everything about you and the other two.❞ She gave him a small smile, then greeted him inside.

The young student gazed around the clean interior of the Taylor's. ❝you have a lovely house Mrs. Taylor.❞