36| Morning Sickness

Start from the beginning

She looked at Addison. "What about you, girly?" Toni asked.

Addison yawned. "Sleep." She replies. Toni opened her other arm, Addison curled up to her mama.

"I love you girls," Toni whispered, kissing all 3 of their foreheads.

"I guess it's a lazy day," Toni whispered to herself. Soon she falls back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl sat up from where she laid on top of Toni. She looked over at the clock. '12:56 PM'

She sighed, looking over at Toni, who had Addison and Adelaine in her arms. She smiled, stretching her arms out.

Toni opened her eyes, feeling someone moving on top of her. "Are you okay?" Toni's raspy voice echoed through the room.

"Mhm." Cheryl laid back down.

"You ready to get up?" Toni then asked after 5 minutes of silence.

"Mhm." Cheryl sat up again. She got off of Toni's lap, picking up a sleeping Addison.

"Addi..." Cheryl whispered. Addison starts to stir in her sleep.

Cheryl kisses her cheek again and again. Soon she opens her eyes. "Mommy..." Addison smiled. Cheryl smiled, kissing her cheek again.

Toni woke up Adelaine, who was now grumpy. "Baby. It's time to get up. Auntie Betty and Auntie Veronica are coming over to get you guys. You're gonna stay with them until tomorrow!" Toni said excitedly, just to make Adelaine excited.

Adelaine huffed, letting Toni carry her to her and Addison's room.

The couple quickly changed their diapers then put them in cute outfits.

Cheryl styled their hair in a cute ponytail, They had a lot of hair.

Toni doesn't do hair, she can even do hers. Cheryl usually flats iron it, but Toni's learning how to do it.

They all went downstairs into the kitchen. Toni was gonna make some lunch.

She was gonna make grilled cheese with French fries.  Cheryl sat the girls in their high chairs, 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for doing this B. Cher and I appreciate it a lot." Toni said as she handed Adelaine to Betty.

"It's no problem. Just use protection." Betty jokes.

Toni rolled her eyes. "It's a little too late for that lodge." Toni laughed.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know. Congratulations by the way." Betty smiled as Veronica walked up to her with Adelaine in her arms. Tyson was back at home with Betty's parents who came to visit for the week.

The couple walked out, leaving Cheryl and Toni by themselves.

———————————————————————————————————

Cheryl frantically threw Toni's shirt and shorts across the room. Toni left open mouth kisses on Cheryl's chest down to her boobs.

"Ugh! Stop teasing." Cheryl moaned. Toni smirked as she kissed down Cheryl's body, stopping at her underwear.

Toni kisses the inside of her thighs, going up. Cheryl squirms at the tingly feeling.

Toni kisses her clit over the fabric of Cheryl's underwear. Cheryl bucked her hips up, moaning as she got some friction on her clit.

Toni pulled her panties down with her teeth, throwing them somewhere in the room.

Toni licked up Cheryl entrance, moaning at the taste. Cheryl places her hand in Toni's hair, pushing her deeper.

Toni entered her tongue in her, plunging it in and out.

"Fuck!" Cheryl moaned, throwing her head back.

Toni pulled away, lining her member to Cheryl's entrance, don't worry she did have a condom on.

Toni entered her slowly. To slow for Cheryl, She wrapped her legs around Toni's waist, pushing her in deeper.

Once Toni was fully in her, she starts thrusting at a fast pace. Causing Cheryl to scream from the pleasure.

Toni grunt as she felt Cheryl's walls wrapped around her like a glove.

Toni went even fast as she felt her climax approaching.

Soon they were both coming, "Faster!" Cheryl cried out.

Toni complies, helping Cheryl ride out her orgasm, Toni came into the condom.

Soon she stopped and plopped down next to Cheryl.

She took the condom off, tying it, throwing it in the trash next to the bed.

Cheryl cuddled into her, a smile on her face.

Toni kisses her sweaty forehead. "I love you," Toni whispered.

"I love you more," Cheryl whispered back, leaning up to peck Toni's soft, plump, lips.

She laid her head on her chest, closing her eyes. Soon they were both out like a light.

Ugh! I'm like so deep in hell like my name is imprinted on a cell for me.

Choni quote of the day!

"And something I haven't said yet. I love you... And I'm so grateful to you." -𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙡 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙢

𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙄 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃! 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨!