title of your story

Nicks POV

She had discribed herself! How stupid can I be? I turned around and saw a bare foot disappear around the corner. "Come on! We have to catch her!" I yelled and we all took off running after Faith.

We all ran around the corner I saw her go around and saw her sprinting faster than I have ever seen someone sprint before. Damn she was fast, but we ran after her anyway. The street was deserted, and she was running down the middle of it, as were we. We ran past her shoes that she had probably dropped because she didn't want to carry them any more.

All of a sudden she turned right down another street with houses lined up on either side. She was probably around 50 yards ahead of us.

"Price, you and me will chase her down the street! Mangan and Teach keep going down this street and then turn right when you get to the intersecting road that connects these two!" I shouted as we ran and Price and me turned the corner as Mangan and Teach kept going straight.

I ran as fast as my legs would allow and even then pushed them harder. I never would have guessed that a girl like that could run like this. Focusing on her I saw her disappear around a bend then saw Mangan and Teach turning the corner after her, ahead of us by 25 yards.

She wasn't slowing down. If anything, she was getting faster. All of a sudden she turned another bend into an all that was a dead end. Yes! She couldn't escape now!

We rounded the corner to the ally and looked all around. She wasn't there. What? How is that possible? Then I heard a noise above us. Sounded like metal clanging. We all looked up and saw the girl climbing a ladder that had to be at least 9 feet in the air, and 7 feet away from the dumpster that was next to it. She had to be a fricken ninja to get up there.

"Hey! Come down from there! We need to talk to you." she made no motion to come down but instead climbed higher. "Faith, come down. We could use your help." when I said her name she stopped.

"No. No, because you're going to ask me to be a witness at a murder trial, and that ain't happenen. What if he goes free? I'd be his first target. I'm already in deep waters anyway! He saw me! Don't you get it! If I talk and you guys arrest him, he'll know it was me that I told. He is dangerouse and I don't really want to die."

"So you know who this man was?" I asked up to her. She just shook her head, "No. I'm not saying anything more." she started to climb again but I stopped her.

"We could protect you Faith! Make sure that no one gets to you. I'll make sure of it. Just come in and talk to us, and I promise that no serious harm will come to you. I give you my word."

I made sure I chose my words carefully, because it was very possible that something could happen to Faith. She seemed to think about it for a second, "And if I come with you, you won't charge me for running away from you?" she questioned me. I shook my head, "No, we aren't interseted in arresting you." she nodded and started to climb down.

"How did you run that fast?" I asked before she was even all the way down yet. "On my schools track team I was that fasted runner." Was? Shouldn't she still be in school?

"Arent you still in school? How old are you?" I asked as she jumped down. "Im 17, but I graduated when I was 14." she explained, and she had me and my buddies in complete shock. "I know guys. Stop gwaking at me." she said rolling her eyes at us.

"How did you get up to that ladder?" Price asked as we started walking down the street to where we left our cars. "I used to be a pretty good gymnist. I stopped last year but still practice whenever I have a chance." Price just nodded and I couldn't help but ask myself why she stopped doing gymnastics. She was obviously pretty good, and if she still practices then she obviously liked doing it. So why'd she stop. I wasn't going to ask her now because of the circumstances and we needed to stay focused on the un-identified body, and the murderer in the loose.